|Manufacturer||Latin America Focus|
|Brand||Latin America Focus|
|Item Weight||5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 0.24 x 8.5 inches|
|Item model number||CalVeg11102014|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8.5 x 11"|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CalVeg11102014|
2021 Vegetable Fruit Wall Calendar - for Kitchen, Chef, Cook, or Vegetarian
|Price:||+ $5.15 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Vegetable Fruit Calendar perfect for your kitchen wall.
- Each page measures 11 x 8.5" when closed. Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall. Full-color, full-bleed printing and wire binding.
- CUSTOM PRINTED IN THE USA: Please allow time for our quality check and hand inspection.
- Months: January - December, includes following year preview with US holidays marked. A great holiday season gift to hand out or just to hang in your home or office!
- Healthy Inspirational calendar of fresh seasonal vegetables and fruits from farms.
Customers also viewed these products
More to consider from our brands
Top rated from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fruit and Vegetable Farmers' Market Calendar.
Gorgeous seasonal produce from South America Indigenous markets. Superb photographs of onions, tomatoes, melons, cabbage, tomatoes, papayas, green beans and more.
Inspire gourmet meals and healthy eating every month of the year.
* Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall
* Full bleed dynamic color
* 100 lb cover weight high gloss paper, wire-o bound
* January - December, includes following year preview, US holidays marked
Tracy Foote spent her childhood summers at camp in the Adirondack Mountains in upstate New York where she developed a love of nature, the outdoors, and mountain climbing. Using her photographs, she hopes to inspire enthusiasm for travel and the preservation of the surrounding historical environment. Durante su ni?ez, Tracy Foote sol?a ir al campamento de verano en las monta?as Adirondack al norte del estado de Nueva York, donde desarroll? un amor por la naturaleza, el aire libre y el escalar monta?as. Utilizando sus fotograf?as, espera inspirar el entusiasmo por viajar y conservar el ambiente hist?rico.