Vegetable Steamer Basket Steaming Rack- 5.3" Expands to 9" - 18/10 Stainless Steel - by AMFOCUS
|Price:||$18.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Food Grade 18/10 Stainless Steel - An indispensable metal steamer insert for many instant pots or pressure cookers.
- Versatile Uses - Perfect steamer basket/insert for cooking veggies like broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, seafood and much more vegetables and fruits!
- Adjustable Diameter&40% Longer Feet- Expandable from 5.3 inch to 9 inch, fit for various size pots.
- Bonus Safer Lifting Hook - Handy center ring design comes with a bonus stainless steel lifting hook for easy and safer use, protect your fingers from heat.
- Idea Gift for Vegan Family&Friends - No matter you're a vegan or on pursuing of healthy recipes, this metal steamer basket is a must have in your kitchen! 24h e-mail support with full care of you satisfaction.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Steaming food will preserves the fibre, colour and flavour of vegetables while retains the vitamins and minerals. The AMFOCUS stainless steel vegetable steamer is here to help you serve every of your healthy meal, no matter you're cooking veggies, seafoods, chinese dumplings or other steaming recipes, this little steamer basket will just get the job done! A must have metal steamer basket for every kitchen.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
steam all the vegetables I need for my meal in one go, all in the same
I also recommended it to a friend who also bought one. Very hygienic. and easy to keep clean. have no problems so far,
delivered also on time,really a good deal."
I'm giving it two stars because one of the leaves came out on the first cleaning. It goes back into place easily, but who wants to reconstruct something that shouldn't be falling apart in the first place?