|Print List Price:||$9.79|
Save $6.80 (69%)
I Love to Eat Fruits and Vegetables (I Love to...Bedtime stories children's books collection Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 36 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 3 - 8|
|Grade Level: P - 2|
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was given the Kindle edition of this book in exchange for an honest review.
I believe this is the first book of a collection, or in any case it is part of a series of bunny stories. Really lovely.
My daughter just turned 3, and she likes when I read her stories - especially, she is finally starting to understand things and therefore it is even more pleasurable to sit next to her. She can have a look at the illustrationsl, follow the story and talk about all the things that come to her mind.
WHAT I LIKE:
- The story is really nice and well written.
- The illustrations are well made and kids love bunnies (I don't think you have you ever seen a child who does not, right?), so that makes this book even more interesting.
- It is not too short, so older kids can actually enjoy it as well when they read this book by themselves.
- It teaches children, they can really learn and remember things. That is great!
- I am sure that the actual book (paperback/ hardcover) is much nicer than the kindle version. I somehow was expecting the kindle version to be a bit better... but I still like it.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
- On the kindle there are a lot of white pages, with only little text and no image.
- It would be nicer if the illustrations were a bit bigger.
- "FREE VIDEO-BOOK INSIDE"... do you want to watch the video-book? Ok so... click here.... and now insert your e-mail.. and then receive an e-mail with a link to confirm, which also confirms your SUBSCRIPTION. What if I don't want to subscribe because I don't want to keep receiving emails?
Overall, I would still recommend it, especially since it is free!
This children's book delivers a positive message to little ones about our bodies and the nutrition it needs to grow and be strong.
The book was easy to understand and read. The book would appeal to children ages 4-8. It would also make a great bedtime story for the smaller ones of ages starting around the age of 2 and up.
There is a link to a free video book gift inside.This book was amazing. It isn't because young readers are engaged in the story and it is easy to read. No, my 7-year-old son said he wanted to eat carrots after reading this book.The psychological aspect of this book really teaches the effect of not eating well.
Here it goes, It basically is a story that shows that there are consequences for our actions when it comes to choosing foods that are not as healthy as fruits and vegetables. Much like disease and other health issues most things can be prevented if we make better choices. It clearly shows this in a way that a small child can get. I think this book is very underrated and should be a book teachers in kindergarten and 1st-grade should read or have students read this book and talk about what the story is saying. It could ultimately change the health of some children.
The only 2 concern I had is that the main bunny was the only one with a name, his brothers were older than him and it was hard for my son to identify with the characters.The other is that the words were word wrapped and hard for my son to figure out what the words were. Not a huge deal but for a first grader unfamiliar it was a bit challenging.
My son liked it a lot and I asked how he felt, he loved it and said,"Five Stars." I think we will be reading more books by this author in the near future!I was blessed to purchase this book at a discounted price. I am an consumer and not affiliated with this company in any way.
Most recent customer reviews
I like it because I LOVE when Jimmy ate fruits and vegetables.
I don't like when Jimmy didn't eat fruits and vegetables.