|Print List Price:||$9.79|
Save $6.80 (69%)
I Love to Eat Fruits and Vegetables (I Love to...Bedtime stories children's books collection Book 3) Kindle Edition
|Length: 36 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 3 - 8|
|Grade Level: P - 2|
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I believe this is the first book of a collection, or in any case it is part of a series of bunny stories. Really lovely.
My daughter just turned 3, and she likes when I read her stories - especially, she is finally starting to understand things and therefore it is even more pleasurable to sit next to her. She can have a look at the illustrationsl, follow the story and talk about all the things that come to her mind.
WHAT I LIKE:
- The story is really nice and well written.
- The illustrations are well made and kids love bunnies (I don't think you have you ever seen a child who does not, right?), so that makes this book even more interesting.
- It is not too short, so older kids can actually enjoy it as well when they read this book by themselves.
- It teaches children, they can really learn and remember things. That is great!
- I am sure that the actual book (paperback/ hardcover) is much nicer than the kindle version. I somehow was expecting the kindle version to be a bit better... but I still like it.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
- On the kindle there are a lot of white pages, with only little text and no image.
- It would be nicer if the illustrations were a bit bigger.
- "FREE VIDEO-BOOK INSIDE"... do you want to watch the video-book? Ok so... click here.... and now insert your e-mail.. and then receive an e-mail with a link to confirm, which also confirms your SUBSCRIPTION. What if I don't want to subscribe because I don't want to keep receiving emails?
Overall, I would still recommend it, especially since it is free!
I was given the Kindle edition of this book in exchange for an honest review.
I Love to Eat Fruits and Vegetables is fun and very stimulating book for younger children. I received the online version which was fun to read on my tablet with my 3 year old granddaughter. She does not stay still long for anything but this book by Shelley Admont took a subject that sometimes can be challenging with younger children and made it fun. The colors and illustrations in the book also give light to a stimulating reading time, especially for younger children. You can see during the story how the authors dedication to a child's welfare echos loudly throughout the story's main character Jimmy the rabbit. He is a fun loving little guy who like many people has quite the sweet tooth. He's a bit mischievous too in that he dislikes many things that are good for you like brushing your teeth! He's quite the trickster and in doing some acrobatics to try and obtain his beloved sweets the story takes quite the hard hit (pun intended) and turns to make the moral of the story come together. I'm not going to tell you the entire story, you just need to cuddle up with your favorite 'little' person and read all about this funny bunny.
With all the things aforementioned, I give the I Love to Eat Fruits and Vegetables Story book, a 5 out of 5 Stars. I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading to their children. I received I Love to Eat Fruits and Vegetables at a discounted price in exchange for sharing my HONEST opinion in a review. Honesty is the best policy !
If you found it helpful, please do me a favor and click the "Yes" button below!
Most recent customer reviews
I like it because I LOVE when Jimmy ate fruits and vegetables.
I don't like when Jimmy didn't eat fruits and vegetables.