- File Size: 531 KB
- Print Length: 12 pages
- Publication Date: January 10, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AZZR6Y8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #982,573 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Vegetables for Kids: Fun Learning About Veggies and Their Benefits Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Potatoes are the 4th most important crop in the world, behind corn, wheat, and rice.
* At one time, Americans thought tomatoes were poisonous.
* Pressing a slice of cucumber to the roof of your mouth for 30 seconds will take care of bad breath.
* Garlic is toxic to dogs and cats.
* Only 5% of peas are sold fresh; most are either frozen or canned.
The illustrated book is very short, but is loaded with cool facts about vegetables. It's appropriate for just about all ages from kindergarten through elementary school.
Children's colorful book all about vegetables. Very basic pictures so the child can identify and the fun facts that go along with them.
11 vegetables are highlighted.
Most recent customer reviews
ly like and it tells kids about vegetables