Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on February 2, 2017
I first saw this book a number of years ago at a friend's house. There are several recipes that I truly love but I didn't buy the book until just recently. Now that I have it I'm using it often, altho I'm no longer a full time vegetarian. I've also watched some of Rose Elliot's youTube videos which are very helpful.
on July 9, 2006
I don't think it is "bland" - I think that the dishes are all wondrously subtle in their flavors, but I believe that taste is, of course, a personal thing! Favorites are the "Mock Caviar," the ratatouille and the eggplant bake - even with my resident carnivores. And, of course, you can always "kick it up a notch" with the spices if you think they are too bland!