Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on January 27, 2014
I've been gardening seriously for the last several years, devouring all the gardening books I can get my hands on. I've read a lot, and for the most part, they are all identical. It's as if the authors all just use the same template and material and they are all pretty basic. This one is different...

Once you get past the basic "how to" intro books, there's little out there. I have found that this book helps when Ive had a particular problem or had a less than successful harvest of a particular crop. It serves as a nice reference for an intermediate gardener like me. It's 1 of 3 of my "go to" books.

I'm not knocking the basic books. If you're just starting up, there's a couple out there that are better than the rest. Reading one of these will get you going in the right direction. Then, this book will hopefully, help you as it's helped me when I've run into issues I can't figure out on my own.

I've rated it 4 stars just because it didn't make me say, "Wow, this has all the answers!" But, it's still a great resource.
on January 22, 2015
Shipped fast and is full of great information
on December 20, 2013
excellent guide to your own vegies and herbs. I use it as a refference guide to grow according to my zone and season.
on February 11, 2013
I like this book it is a great reference for any skill level of gardener. I would recommend this be added to your library.
on December 3, 2012
I was in search of a book to help me with any questions I might have as I start my veggie garden.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
Been wanting this book. It really has alot of question and answers about specific topics. Small book but hard cover.
on September 29, 2014
This is great for the serious beginner gardener.
on July 8, 2008
This book is very helpful. I am excited about planting my garden next year.
on November 22, 2015
A good read with lots of questions answered in a fun style.