Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on July 27, 2016
It would be helpful if Amazon listed the song titles. There is not a single song here that isn`t on ALL THE SONGS VOL.1 .I bought 3 of them (gifts) thinking ``here are some new songs``, but that is not the case. The songs themselves are fine, very good in fact, but the title is disingenuous, only a marketing ruse.
on April 11, 2015
My son loves this CD. HOWEVER, it was not packed properly, so the case arrived completely crushed.
on June 3, 2015
I ordered this cd to use in my sunday school class. I love it the fun songs on it and the cd is like brand new. seller had a great price and arrived on time. Packaging was just the right size. great job will order from them again soon.
on January 30, 2017
Came fast and was a great Christmas gift!
on November 19, 2016
fast delivery, grandchildren love the songs
on January 26, 2016
Wonderful way to teach children
on January 11, 2015
My kids just love the songs of Veggie Tales, so I was happy to find this CD with some great hits.
on July 3, 2012
I love this cd. Trying to find kids music beyond Itsy, Bitsy Spider and London Bridge is rough. I like the messages of Veggie Tales and the songs are infectious and easy to sing to. My kids ask for this every time we get into the car.