Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on August 27, 2015
My little sister grew up watching Veggie Tales, and as a young adult I appreciated the humor and general messages about courage, kindness, honesty, and forgiveness. When I had a child of my own, it was one of the first programs I offered, and he has really been enjoying it. In some episodes, there is a clear message of faith (specifically Christian), and while I don't identify with this religion, I find that the series focuses mostly on the underlying values which still resonate with me. Also, I'm happy for my child to be exposed to different faiths and viewpoints, so I do appreciate that some episodes focus on specific biblical stories that I would want him to be familiar with, even if he does not go down this spiritual path.
on September 7, 2015
If you want to see your Veggie Tales little fan run back and forth with joy, this is the video. My two year old granddaughter loves it, however she knows all the songs, so all the songs in one place is great!
review image
on May 30, 2015
Our 2 yr old grandson loves Veggie Tales and likes the music best of all. He wants to change the video when the beginnig music is over. THEREFORE, we love this video which is ALL music. I give it 5 stars with an hour of pleasure.
on September 18, 2016
Wonderful musics and lovely silly song videos from all the VTS favorites and our kids love them as they heard them when they were babies!
on November 8, 2015
My kids love this! It's a collection of songs from VeggieTales. We have the "Dance of the Cucumber" DVD, but this has different and way more songs. Very cute!
on August 8, 2014
Very creative. A bit long for my 3 year old but she said she liked it and thought it was funny. It's a series of songs in the premise of a game show that pretty much ends up in a string of songs one after another sung by vegetables.
on March 31, 2016
We love VeggieTales and all those silly songs makes it all the more enjoyable! They really are great songs, many that get stuck in your head, but in a good way. Makes our family sing, giggle and smile! <3
on October 18, 2016
Ths is really really cute ........ all little ones should have these songs
on January 30, 2018
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 18, 2015
Veggie Tales is one of the BEST children's and adult story telling time. We love sharing them with our children. They show a morel in weeach story in a funny and interesting way.