Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 268 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 444 reviews
on August 27, 2015
My little sister grew up watching Veggie Tales, and as a young adult I appreciated the humor and general messages about courage, kindness, honesty, and forgiveness. When I had a child of my own, it was one of the first programs I offered, and he has really been enjoying it. In some episodes, there is a clear message of faith (specifically Christian), and while I don't identify with this religion, I find that the series focuses mostly on the underlying values which still resonate with me. Also, I'm happy for my child to be exposed to different faiths and viewpoints, so I do appreciate that some episodes focus on specific biblical stories that I would want him to be familiar with, even if he does not go down this spiritual path.
on March 25, 2017
My daughter loves the video but I really thought I was going to be able to download it to my movies in her iPad, but we still like to watch it.
on February 16, 2016
It's Veggie Tales! What's not to love? My kids love all of the veggie tales so getting a compilation of all of the silly songs made this even better.
on September 7, 2015
If you want to see your Veggie Tales little fan run back and forth with joy, this is the video. My two year old granddaughter loves it, however she knows all the songs, so all the songs in one place is great!
review image
on April 11, 2017
how can you not love silly songs with the veggie tales!!
on February 27, 2016
My 15 mon old grand daughter loves this - she asks to see "Bob" whenever she sees this on my Kindle!
on June 15, 2016
My daughter got this as a gift about 3 years ago from her nurse and she loves it.. after we moved the DvD got lost in the process so i re ordered it on Amazon TV and now that she get to continue watching it 3 years later is just amazing how she still loves it i even love it great little silly songs kids would love
on March 31, 2016
We love VeggieTales and all those silly songs makes it all the more enjoyable! They really are great songs, many that get stuck in your head, but in a good way. Makes our family sing, giggle and smile! <3
on April 23, 2015
My 5 1/2 yr old grandson loves VeggieTales and especially this DVD. He says it is his favorite. He has watched it many times and never seems to tire of it.
on January 25, 2016
This is an absolutely MUST for my son! I think that he watches it every day (that I let him). It plays favorite songs from the past ten years of Veggie Tales, then favorite songs from the first ten years of Veggies Tales and then adds a cute new song, Bubble Rap. Love this! Highly recommend!