Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on August 27, 2015
My little sister grew up watching Veggie Tales, and as a young adult I appreciated the humor and general messages about courage, kindness, honesty, and forgiveness. When I had a child of my own, it was one of the first programs I offered, and he has really been enjoying it. In some episodes, there is a clear message of faith (specifically Christian), and while I don't identify with this religion, I find that the series focuses mostly on the underlying values which still resonate with me. Also, I'm happy for my child to be exposed to different faiths and viewpoints, so I do appreciate that some episodes focus on specific biblical stories that I would want him to be familiar with, even if he does not go down this spiritual path.
on September 7, 2015
If you want to see your Veggie Tales little fan run back and forth with joy, this is the video. My two year old granddaughter loves it, however she knows all the songs, so all the songs in one place is great!
review image
on April 11, 2017
how can you not love silly songs with the veggie tales!!
on February 27, 2016
My 15 mon old grand daughter loves this - she asks to see "Bob" whenever she sees this on my Kindle!
on June 15, 2016
My daughter got this as a gift about 3 years ago from her nurse and she loves it.. after we moved the DvD got lost in the process so i re ordered it on Amazon TV and now that she get to continue watching it 3 years later is just amazing how she still loves it i even love it great little silly songs kids would love
on August 8, 2014
Very creative. A bit long for my 3 year old but she said she liked it and thought it was funny. It's a series of songs in the premise of a game show that pretty much ends up in a string of songs one after another sung by vegetables.
on March 31, 2016
We love VeggieTales and all those silly songs makes it all the more enjoyable! They really are great songs, many that get stuck in your head, but in a good way. Makes our family sing, giggle and smile! <3
on January 30, 2018
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 23, 2015
My 5 1/2 yr old grandson loves VeggieTales and especially this DVD. He says it is his favorite. He has watched it many times and never seems to tire of it.
on February 16, 2016
It's Veggie Tales! What's not to love? My kids love all of the veggie tales so getting a compilation of all of the silly songs made this even better.