Oil month Automotive HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on August 1, 2015
This Veggie Tales Christmas episode is some what a remake of the classic stop-motion Christmas movie. It sticks really well to the original version, but added some things to make it less scary and fun. It also shows a message about forgiving others even during the holidays. In the episode, Junior is waiting for his friends for they can go Christmas Caroling. But during his excitement, he fail to hear his friends ringing the doorbell, making them think Junior not there and decided to start without him. This lead Junior to believe his friends ditch him and vows not to speak to them ever again. Pa Grape tries to convince Junior that he shouldn't hold a grudge and should forgive his friends. To prove a point he tells him a story about a little drummer boy who hold a grudge against everyone in the world after some bad people destroyed his home and his family. But one special night will change his life forever.
This is one of the best Veggie Tales Christmas ever!
on January 20, 2012
My little siblings love watching this over and over; it is a very cute story from Big Idea, and it is a completely new story line, unlike some of the other films coming out of Big Idea now. The only thing that I noticed about this video was Junior's perpetual bad attitude. My youngest brother has some mental difficulties and this causes him to pick up on a lot of negative attitudes right away. It is unfortunate that he could not escape bad attitudes even by watching a Christian film. Oh well...over all a cute movie!
on November 17, 2015
We love all the Veggie Tale movies. There has never been a bad one. Love that they use popular stories, put a twist on them to teach great lessons for life. I learn so much as an adult, although they are marketed for children
on December 26, 2013
the movie was well done, as always. we love veggie tales! my only hesitation about it was it was rather heavy through out the movie - more intense then any of the others. My children (6 and 4) were distressed throughout the whole movie, thinking the drummer boy's parents had been killed and he was just out on his own. They said it was too sad even though things worked out in the end.
on September 7, 2014
While I typically LOVE LOVE LOVE veggie tails, I did not like their adaptation of Little Drummer Boy. In the original the drummer boy's pet lamb is miraculously healed by The Baby Jesus. But in this one, its the "Dr" that heals the lamb. While I fully understand that sometimes God will work miracles through other people, the new version lost something when they took that "miracle" out. Just my opinion. Some other people may like the more "realistic" version I guess, but to me it opens up doubt, was it God or man that did the healing? I like believing the unbelievable, isnt that what faith is all about?
on March 6, 2016
When my son was about 5 he watched this repeatedly. He is 16 now. This year I wanted my 4 year old and 8 year old kids to watch it. I was so glad it was here on amazon. My kids really enjoyed it and my oldest even popped in for a few minutes to peek at it. Good memories. :)
on January 21, 2017
I grew up watching the Veggie Tales and I had to pick up a copy of this for my little sister!
on December 31, 2016
Such a cute movie! My grandchildren loved it and have watched it over & over!
on December 21, 2016
This is a very sweet movie and gets my kids asking more questions about the birth of Jesus.
on July 4, 2015
Currently my daughter's favorite Veggie Tales. She loves the drums, and the animals. Little harsh for me, with fire, deaths (assumed, turns out false), and mistreatment from authority, but overall the message is good-- forgive, and healing will happen.