FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
+ $3.98 shipping
About the Product
- Discover 5 zany worlds and a multitude of missions as LarryBoy helps save the citizens of Bumblyburg from temptation and the Bad Apple
- Song Bonus Missions provide additional entertainment and play time
- Child appropriate fun with 3 difficulty levels to choose from
- Combines classic platforming with adventure and puzzle solving for hours of fun and re-playability
- Trusty Alfred supplies LarryBoy with amazing superhero Gadgets to earn and use to fight temptation and save the citizens
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This game is frustrating even for adults who are serious gamers. You have to sit through demos on each level or you miss key sequences. The game is run on an impossible timer for anyone under the age of 12. Its set up like the old time Mario's where you jump from platform to platform, except their are ridiculious expectations. Characters that give you 10 seconds to get across the screen and then three floors up, some that if you are injured by them they reverse ALL the controls.
There is no educational value, no traditional Veggie Tale Christian message, no hand eye coordiniation (possible for a pre-schooler), no memory required. I guess the only thing I can teach my 4 year old using this game is how to control your temper when you are frustrated.
I am very disappointed with Big Idea and Veggie Tales... I'd suggest they not bother to put another game out because NO ONE is going to buy it. If you are looking for a real game try Pokemon.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
But its just not quite there yet. This game is low quality but what did you honestly expect. The gameplay itself is a pretty bad mario vs donkey kong thingy. Dont buy this game. Read morePublished on August 18, 2013 by Dtrexgaming
This game is an excellent game for all ages. It was purchased as a replacement for two other games that people have taken. Even the 3 year old plays itPublished on July 4, 2010 by Amazon Customer
I bought this game thinking this game is going to be a platform game. This game has time trials in most of the game. My favorite world is the Four Seasons Hotel. Read morePublished on July 29, 2008