|Item Weight||12.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 8 x 5.25 inches|
|Item model number||SLX100|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SLX100|
|Vehicle Service Type||Toyota Tacoma|
Vehicle OCD - Center Console Organizer Compatible with Toyota Tacoma (2005-2015) - Made in USA
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ORGANIZE YOUR RIDE with American made Vehicle OCD brand products. Designed and engineered for the perfect fit. Salex Organizers part no. SLX100
- Molded ABS 1/8" thick black plastic with matte finish. No tools required. Interlocking plastic dividers provide organization to center console space. The pieces match fit the inside shape of the center console exactly to make a tight fit and not rattle
- Vehicle OCD products for Toyota Tacoma (2005-15) also include: glove box organizer, part no. SLX101, and center console tray, part no. SLX133. All products can be used together or independently
- NOTE: Organizer must be assembled inside the Tacoma center console, piece by piece. Insert three short pieces in the console into position with slots facing up. Next, add the long piece to lock the short pieces into positon. Each part marked with arrows for proper orientation
- Fits 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma trucks including SR, SR5, TRD Sport, TRD Off-Road, Limited, TRD PRO
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ORGANIZE YOUR RIDE with American made Vehicle OCD brand products by Salex Organizers
Make the most of your Toyota Tacoma center console. This is Salex Organizers first center console design that started it all! It will take longer to empty the console than it will to install the organizer. Quality, value, and simple design you will use every day. The OCD will be there to keep you organized! Always innovating, never duplicating!
Simple concept, simple design, simple installation
- Durable, high quality ABS plastic
- Installs with no tools in less than a minute
- Build the organizer in the console
- Each part marked with arrows for orientation
- A perfect fit to the shape of the outer walls of the center console
- Leave the middle divider out for CD storage
- Installation video available
|Vehicle OCD - SLX144 glove box organizer||Vehicle OCD - SLX126 center console tray||Vehicle OCD - SLX113 center console organizer||Vehicle OCD - SLX133 center console tray||Vehicle OCD - SLX100 center console organizer||Vehicle OCD - SLX101 glove box organizer|
|Toyota Tacoma 2005-2015||✓||✓||✓|
|Toyota Tacoma 2016-2020||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The complete line up of Vehicle OCD products for the 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
Vehicle OCD center console organizer
Vehicle OCD glove box organizer
Vehicle OCD center console tray
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only used two of the dividers (as seen in my photos) but I like the options it allows. At first I though some of the spaces were too small to be able to grab things from the bottoms but the spaces ended up being perfect for sunglasses and tall items. I really like this item, I am going to buy the glove box one next.
Seems durable. Not much to go wrong.
I would definitely recommend this product if you have a Tacoma. As the console is normally just a wide open box, having the ability to organize things in the compartments makes it much easier to keep the truck tidy. I didn't know I needed it until I got it, but now I wouldn't want to go without it!
This worked great! It was easy to install and it had everything in its own separate section. If you have a big console you can get the whole thing in there with all (8) compartments. I found that when I put mine in, I left out the middle divider leaving me with (6) compartments. I found that if all (3) dividers are used, my hand was too big to be able to reach in and pick anything up. Incidentally, as I was reading others peoples reviews on this before I bought this item, I learned that it had to be assembled inside the compartment which is no big deal at all. It took me less than 5 minutes to do this. If you assemble the dividers first, you will find out it will not go in the console.
I would highly recommend this product to those folks who like to keep things organized in the vehicles.
The only negative thing I can say about this product is that a separate instruction sheet should be included in the package along with the product, not printed in relatively small print on the outside of the mailing envelope.
Some of us simply aren't good at puzzles, which is what the assembly of this organizer amounts too if one doesn't have instructions.