- Series: Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer and Information Science Series (Book 20)
- Hardcover: 472 pages
- Publisher: Chapman and Hall/CRC; 1 edition (March 17, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1420085883
- ISBN-13: 978-1420085884
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#6,209,571 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1582 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Transportation
- #2912 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Data in the Enterprise
- #3530 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs > Networks
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Vehicular Networks: From Theory to Practice (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer and Information Science Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
…the easy style of writing … makes it suitable not only for specialists but also generalists. …some topics overlap, but instead of being a hindrance, this further expands the vision of the reader on crucial topics in VANETs. Overall, the book is a concise overview of the current state-of-the-art technologies and important research issues in VANETs. …
―Computing Reviews, August 2009
About the Author
Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia, USA University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|