BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on February 27, 2014
This is a nifty little player, and I am glad I bought it. My impression:

PROS:

> It's small, smaller than I thought it would be. It easily fits in the palm of my hand, and is about the size of an orange.

> It's fine for a quiet room. We use it for our infant and lullabies. It gets plenty loud for that, but won't shake the walls.

> It's easy to use. Just press and hold the power button and it turns on and starts playing if you have an SD card, or links to your bluetooth device. Pairing is simple enough, with a loud beep to tell you it worked.

> I plugged it into my PC and it automatically played the sound from my computer (I was not expecting this!) [Windows 7]

CONS:

> My first unit was defective - it would not pair to my phone. Amazon replaced it and the second one worked fine.

> It does include a cable, but does NOT include a power adapter. Plus the cable is very short, maybe 3' long. I ordered a 6' cable from Amazon/Monoprice and used an old cellphone power USB adapter to leave it plugged in all the time.

All in all, I like this a lot and will probably order another one.
on February 1, 2016
We've had one of these for a couple years now, and it's FANTASTIC for travel!! It provides great sound, it's small and very portable, and can play music via either Bluetooth or micro SD memory card slot - I believe it can play via an audio cable also). Since our second child now likes to listen to music at bedtime (Like her older brother), we knew what the best option would be. Thus, we purchased another (This one)!
on August 21, 2015
First off, I love music. I'm also a gear nerd... And an impulsive spender. I've accumulated quite a few Bluetooth speakers over the past few years. There are 10+ in my house, of all shapes and sizes - from the Bose SoundDock, to a portable speaker with a solar panel on top (Rukus Solar).

This little Veho 360 speaker gets the most use of all of them, by far.

For such a small and portable speaker, It has very impressive sound. It's not uncommon for people to come up to me and ask if "all of that sound is coming out of that little speaker”. It’s actually louder than the Rukus Solar speaker, which is about 5x the size of the Veho.

I use it in the shower, at the beach, while traveling, and even on my bike - I put it in a cup which sits in my bikes bottle holder, and it project sound out much louder than I need it to. It's a little lacking in the low-end, but you're not looking for that from a speaker of this size anyway.

The microSD slot is a killer feature. I keep a card filled with my favorite music. When I don't have my phone handy, or I just want to listen to something random, I'll play right from the memory card. Great option to have.

It has great battery life, too.

My only issue with the speaker – and it's not a small one – is the construction. This thing is just not durable at all. I'm actually on my second one, as you'll see in the pictures.

And I'm very gentle with my electronics, and the extent of the abuse that the speaker has been subjected to is being placed in a book bag with some water bottles and clothing.

I had my first Veho for about 6 months before the auxiliary port warped. No more line in! Shortly after that, the top (which houses the controls) came off. So I ordered another one, assuming that the damages to my first one were a fluke and this one would last longer.

Within a week, the auxiliary port on this one was warped too. Not a huge deal, as I rarely use line in. Still, this shouldn't have happened.

Rukus, I love your product, but please make it more durable! There aren't many speaker options in this size range with microSD... Make the 360bt a bit more rugged and it will be perfect. Until then, I’ll have to explore other speaker options in this size range when this one inevitably starts falling apart.
review image review image review image
on February 11, 2016
This is the best Bluetooth speaker I. This price range for every type of music. It gives a little bass which is surprising because it's so damn small. When I pull it out people laugh, but once the show starts women love it. Wait. Sorry my mind went somewhere else.

Best speaker for the price range.
on November 21, 2013
This is a great little speaker. I love that it works via bluetooth, aux cable, and mini USB. Battery life is exceptional with mini USB. not bad in other applications as well. a good buy for what it is. Sounds decent at loud enough volumes for a small room. You're not going to rock the house with this speaker, but you will let people know you're home.
on November 30, 2014
This is an awesome little powerhouse. Not like the other cheap versions, The output is really crisp and clear. The only thing with using the memory card is that you have to go through each and every song until you arrive at the one you like to listen but Bluetooth functionality is great works like a charm.
on April 24, 2013
I work in a noisy environment . The Veho supplies the volume that is needed for my listening pleasure and at the same time does not bother other people. Everything works as it should. The reset pin on the bottom came in handy as it froze up on me once and then i just hit the reset and went right back to normal. Would I purchase it again? Not at the same price point since there are very similar products at almost half the price. Shop around ;)
on November 7, 2013
This speaker is AMAZING! It works without ANY problems and is SUPER LOUD. I've have many other mini speakers before and I can say that this is the best. And it has a microSD or bluetooth option! I've opened the speaker last week and still haven't plugged it in to charge!
on October 4, 2013
This has great sound. Best for jazz, rock and things without a lot of bass. I show this to my customers at least once or twice a week and they are immediately astounded by the sound. Easily fills a 20x20 room with sound and pretty loud. Any review under a 3 isn't using this properly. Lasts 8+ hours with SD card. Bluetooth lasts about 5.
on May 26, 2017
Nice sound, great battery life, easy to use, works great.