Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Style: 100 ct. - One Wrap Thin|Size: 8 x 1/2-Inch, 100 Count|Color: Black|Change

Showing 471-480 of 6,772 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7,376 reviews
on December 13, 2014
These are strictly for light duty like bundling a few cables or wrapping a plant stem to a stick or bamboo strut. Like one reviewer mentioned, if you pull the Velcro on and off a lot , it will wear off fast due to the thin nature of the 'hook and loops'. Because they are relatively inexpensive, wired ties may be better. If you need more strength or permanence, plastic ties(used by police to cuff perps) are better. That said, these are good for what they are meant for, temporary and disposable.
on June 5, 2016
I bought these because we use them at the helpdesk I work at and they work great for cable management. I personally have a large amount of cables at home and I shove them in drawers and cabinets and they get all tangled up. It's gonna be a project to tied all the random cables I have but at least now they'll be a hell of a lot more organized.
on March 12, 2016
When you have a lot of devices connected to your PC, things can go insane and frustrating pretty fast if you don't manage the cable clutter

These velcro straps are the cheapest way to be able to keep your wiring clean, while still being able to remove and add new cables at any given time without a hassle

These saved my bacon, they can save yours too!
on November 2, 2016
It's Velcro, It sticks, It holds, It helps you organize. I use these from organizing and bundling, cables and cords of all sizes. they are strong and last a long time, even when used outdoors in less than desirable weather conditions. Velcro band is synonymous with quality and these are no different.
on January 20, 2012
Two rolls, 25 black, and 25 gray. I found it hard to avoid looking for cables to organize after getting these.

Run-down:
They stick to themselves quite well, even after repositioning several times.
Having back and gray lets you use contrasting colors on most wires (I do it for visiblity). However, the loop side is black on both shades, which means that if you really want the gray to be visible, then it should be hook side up.
These are much thinner (smaller hooks and less fuzz) than I thought they would be.
Their length accommodates thick powerstrip cords, but isn't long enough to make tying up something thin difficult.

These will come in handy for a long time, and I think it was the smartest purchase I've made in a while.
on February 21, 2016
These things are amazing for organizing cables being entertainment centers, computer desks, routers/hubs etc. I used to use plastic ties and if I had to remove something I had to cut all of the ties. With these, I just undo it, and wrap it right back up when I'm done like it never happened.

Only giving it 4 because it doesn't actually organize the wires for me.
on May 21, 2010
These cable ties really are a great deal. Admittedly they are not of the best production quality, but to get the same number of Monster (tm) or some other branded cable ties, you could pay for these many times over.

Theses ties come rolled up in spools, so you have to individually separate each tie, and remove a tiny piece to make the loop. Other than that, the velcro is strong, and I often find i need to cut them down to size, as any extra tie will quickly attach itself to any carpet, or other velcro products. Each tie is plenty long and holds a good length of cable. I use them to organize XLR microphone cables so they don't get all tangled up.

You could easily tame all the computer cords in your office, or behind your TV.

So, not the best I've ever used, but they do the trick.
on September 26, 2015
Purchased this Velcro to organize my giant box of electronic wires. It was a giant tangled mess! This came in handy during our recent move where I used it to tie up pretty much everything from kitchen wares, utensils and wrapping paper. I was expecting the kind of Velcro you normally see but it actually has a finer feel than regular Velcro. It's thinner too. It's easy to lift apart but yet able to keep everything together. It's great to have! I never knew I could love Velcro so much!
on July 30, 2015
We opened the package and stood there fondling them for 5 minutes amazing at how fine soft and ultrafine the velcro was. Velcro is typically very coarse and scratchy, this stuff isn't. The Velcro used in these straps is so fine that it almost feels like felt or microfiber. This ultrafine velcro isn't as griptastic is other velcros but it's more than enough for bundling cables with the added bonus of feeling nice to touch.
on July 2, 2015
I love these things. Inside the packaging contains 4 rolls of 25 ties. The only thing I don't like is that at the end of each wrap is a little slot where a piece of the velcro will come off, I haven't really seen any use for this besides to annoy me. Other than that these things have worked magic. I've been able to straighten up the rats nest behind my computer desk and have been able to get my cords organized and staying wound up.