Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.99 shipping
2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Velleman DVM850BL 10A 3 1/2 Dmm W/Hold Function & Backlight
|Price:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DMM with automatic polarity function and 3 1/2 digit LCD display
- measurements: DC current up to 10A AC and DC voltage up to 600V resistance up to 2Mohm
- diode transistor and continuity test with buzzer
- data-hold function and backlight
- with protection holster
- CAT. II 600V
- Important safety information
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Velleman DVM890F 3 ½ Dmm - 30 Ranges / 10A / Temperature In Fahrenheit / Capacitance / Frequency
INNOVA 3320 Auto-Ranging Digital Multimeter
Topone LCD Digital Ohm VOLT Meter AC DC Voltmeter Multimeter
VELLEMAN DVM810 Digit Mini Digital Multimeter, 19 Ranges, 10 Amp Max, 3-1/2", 1.5"
Velleman DVM810 19 Range 3 1/2 Dmm - Lc
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.00||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JMAC Supply||mgiwarehouse||Amazon.com||TylorHadware||Jameco Electronics||Amazon.com|
VELLEMAN DVM850BL 3 1/2 DIGITAL MULTIMETER - 10A / HOLD FUNCTION/ BACKLIGHT. DMM with automatic polarity function and 3 ½ digit LCD display. Measurements: DC current up to 10A, AC and DC voltage up to 600V, resistance up to 2Mohm. Diode, transistor and continuity test with buzzer. Data-hold function and backlight with protection holster. CAT. II 600V
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My uses so far have been general low-voltage use in troubleshooting alarm systems, automotive, airsoft guns, general electronics including but not limited to repair of flat screen televisions.
it would rate 5 stars if that worked correctly
everything else works good, i like the shock case
Most recent customer reviews
constant use I'd say...Read more