|Screen Size||3.5 inches|
|Hard Drive||300 GB|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.82 shipping
3 Year Data Recovery Planfrom After Solutions
- Your Rescue Plan documents will be delivered to you via email only to the address associated with your Amazon.com account and can be found in your account message center within the Buyer/Seller Messages.
- If your drive stops working, the Rescue data recovery plan will recover the data from the failed drive and return it to you on a new piece of external storage
- Covers new single-disk bare (internal) drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days (receipt must be retained for purchases not on the same transaction). Not eligible on enterprise class or multi-drive devices
- Free shipping for in-lab data recovery; 24/7 online case status tracking
- If your data isn't recovered, you get your money back
WD VelociRaptor 300 GB Workstation Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch, 10000 RPM, SATA III, 32 MB Cache - WD3000HLHX
|Price:||$113.50 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Solid performance - With SATA interfaces, and cache sizes up to 8 MB, this series of drives offer a full range of performance features.
- Recording head never touches disk media ensuring significantly less wear to the recording head and media as well as better drive protection in transit.
- IntelliSeek - Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Western Digital VelociRaptor WD3000HLHX 300GB SATA3 10k rpm 32MB Hard Drive(3.5-Inch)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I5-2500k 3.3ghz oc to 4.2ghz
Corsair vengeance DDR3 1333 oc to 1600 MHz
Msi Z68A-GD80 (G3)
EVGA gtx 970 ftw+
2 WD Velociraptor 600gb hdd
Built in blow dryer and microwave oven because that's how we made them in 2011.
I used Acronis to make an image of my C drive and saved on my storage hard drive before proceeding with installation of this hard drive. After the installation of this hard drive I have to use the Acronis software to initialize the hard drive by using Add New Hard Drive. After rebooting, I proceed with Recovery and let it run until finish which takes about 20 min. After doing all of this, I found out the computer would not boot. I did the recovery operation multiple times until I decided perhaps if I stick in the Windows 7 DVD and restarted it, it might work. I was right, it does work and the computer was able to boot up. With the insertion of the Windows 7 DVD, it was able to grab the startup files and install it. I guess, the reason for this problem is because of different file architecture between the two hard drives. It doesn't happen this way when I use recovery on the same hard drive.
I am quite happy with the performance of this hard drive although it's not as fast as SSD one. Most of my programs takes about half the time to open as as compared with my old 320 GB Seagate ES series.