- Get a Velocifire wireless charger at 70% off when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Velocifire US.Enter code 6W8GMVSI at check out. Enter code 6W8GMVSI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Velocifire K61WS Wireless Mechanical Keyboard 61-Key Compact Size 60% Mini Size with Brown Switches for Copywriter, Gamer and Programmer(Without Backlit)
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MINI SIZE - A 60% keyboard is probably the best keyboard for a programmer. With this design it can fit literally anywhere. If you’ve never used mini size keyboards, I recommend that you should give it a try, because you’ll be amazed how much space you save, and it’ll be much easier to reach for your mouse.
- MUST HAVE - A mechanical keyboard is a must-have tool for anyone who spend many hours on typing every day. So Velocifire mechanical keyboards was designed for copywriter, programmer, typing teacher and editors. You will get better at typing speed and accuracy through Velocifire mechanical keyboards, as well spend less money.
- NO WIRES, LESS CLUTTER -The main advantage of using a wireless keyboard rather than a regular keyboard is that it offers much more mobility. A wireless keyboard can be used on a lap, in a bed, or just used while on-the-go for laptop users. The other advantage of a wireless keyboard is that there is a lot less clutter involved compared to a regular keyboard. a wireless keyboard just sits wherever the user puts it and communicates with the wireless adapter without using any cables whatsoever.
- Office-Friendly and Durable Brown Switch – Never mind to annoying any neighborhood sitting around as mechanical brown switch. Mechanical keyboards, on the other hand, can last for about 50 million keystrokes or more. The truth is, you are likely to use the same mechanical keyboard until you can even pass it on to your kid.
- ANTI-GHOSTING - This is sometime used in place of Key Rollover, but the terminology is incorrect since ghosting is a different (and rare) issue. You will need to do more research to see what key rollover technology is being used. Ghosting is when two or more keys are pressed and a key that was not pressed registers instead.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I think 1000mAh battery is enough for these. Anne Pro, which is a slightly more than twice as expensive than this one, has 800mAh battery. Should last long. At least I am hoping 2.4G should use less battery than comparable BT transmitter.
- But the keycap printing quality is questionable since I have seen some printing where white shot under the cap kinda got exposed in the place where it should have been black. But this was for only one keycap.
- I am new to 60% keyboards, but little surprised to see no extendable legs underneath it.
I would recommend anyone pick this thing up for a back up keyb, portable keyb, or a first time mechanical board. I wrote this entire review on it and it felt amazing. would buy again, might even buy a second one to keep in the living room.
It's really great! It is my first mechanical keyboard and my first 60% keyboard and I'm glad I made the switch. The only problem I have with it is the left shift key feels different from the rest of the keys, kind of stiffer then the rest.
Another thing about the layout it's not a big deal just a little weird there is 2 Windows key the original 1 where you would expect it and another 1 combined with the down arrow.
Wasn't in the best condition when shipped a few of the keys popped off but that's not their fault so I won't take any stars off, I an gonna guess it was from my mailman literally throwing the package at my door this keyboard is actually package really well and even comes with 4 black red keys Incase you want to replace some of the keys and even a keycap puller