Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, ..." and save 45% off the $109.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
BUNN GRB Velocity Brew 10-Cup Home Coffee Brewer, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fastest 10-Cup Home Coffeemaker* brews a full pot of coffee in about 3 minutes
- An always hot internal hot water is ready to brew hot coffee on demand
- Exclusive drip-free carafe with a proprietary lid and spout design that arcs the pour of the coffee into the cup and wicks the coffee dribbles back into the carafe preventing a mess on cup or counter
- Multi-stream spray head showers hot water evenly over the coffee grounds
- Large flat bottom filter and funnel allows greater interaction between hot water and coffee grounds for superior flavor extraction
- Brews 4 to 10 cups (20 to 50 oz)
- 3-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Making coffee could not be easier. Slide the Brew Funnel into the brewer and turn on the warmer.
Pour anywhere from 4 to 10 cups (20 to 50 ounces) of water into the brewer and close the lid. Three minutes later you'll have great coffee that is never bitter.
BUNN's innovative carafe spout is a game changer. Now when you pour, coffee goes where it should: into the cup and not on your counter.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.1 x 14.8 x 13.8 in||13.7 x 11.6 x 9.1 in||8.75 x 15.5 x 14.62 in||9.37 x 16.37 x 14.62 in||11 x 9.75 x 16.5 in||7.5 x 14.5 x 14.5 in|
|Item Weight||8 lbs||8 lbs||8 lbs||10 lbs||7.5 lbs||9 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Not Applicable|
With BUNN Speed Brew Technology, making great tasting coffee is not only fast, but simple. After the one time initial set-up process, simply add your favorite coffee to the filter basket, pour in fresh water, close the lid and the coffeemaker begins to brew immediately. The secret is that BUNN Speed/Velocity Brew home coffeemakers feature a stainless steel water tank that is always on and ready to brew hot coffee on demand. In fact, they brew a 10-cup pot of coffee in about three minutes. That’s fast!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. In the manual, there's a phone number to call to order a free "flow restrictor" piece that you swap out on the spray head. Do this, it's very important.
First of all, the stock machine wastes coffee and requires the taller Bunn filters. The coffee comes out really fast, but it pushes a lot of the grounds up against the wall of the filter, making for weaker coffee and requiring taller filters - which isn't necessarily bad but they're not as readily available as regular filters. If you just drink regular, coarse ground coffee you may not care. But if you really want to get the full flavor out of your coffee, like we do, then changing out the spray head takes care of that. It makes the brew time slightly longer, but a negligible amount. The difference in flavor and the ability to use regular filters makes it worthwhile.
(FYI, we had to do the same thing with our previous Bunn, the one with the silver double-sided tank, so I half expected to have to do it again, but I was surprised that Bunn just doesn't include the piece, or make it a permanent switch. We called them and in 2 days it was in the mailbox, so they're aware of the demand for it.)
2. On this model, compared to the other, the heater plate doesn't have any raised part to hold the pot in place, so it can slide out easily. Just make sure you don't knock into it while brewing or it could slide too far to one side and make the coffee miss the hole in the pot. Also, the pot shape is a little awkward compared to the other model. It has a little tongue on the top of the lid so that when you pour a cup of coffee it doesn't drip. That works nicely, but it takes some getting used to when you're pouring the water in the brewer. I guess this is why they sell that little pitcher, to avoid that. But in the larger scheme of things it's not that big a deal.
3. Where you pour the water: This model has a door that lifts, while the other model slides open sideways. No big deal, but if you have it beneath cabinets like we do, you may have to pull the machine forward a little more to get the water in. No big deal.
4. The filter basket on this model is definitely thinner and a little more cheap feeling than the other model. Again, no big deal, but don't be surprised. It does what it's supposed to, but it's not very ergonomic like the other one was.
5. Aside from being a little awkward, the pot itself is also a little thinner and lighter than the other model. I'm always careful anyway, but I have a feeling this one would be more susceptible to breaking than the other model. I may get a spare, just in case.
So bottom line, if you like coffee brewed fast, this is a great machine. No clock or timer or lights or anything like that, just coffee on demand. Just be aware that (a) it has to be plugged in and "on" all the time to keep the water reservoir hot (that's how you get the coffee so fast) and (b) if you like really flavorful coffee you'll have to call in for the free spray head. But they give you a bunch of tall filters in the box, so you can use the machine while waiting for the part to come in the mail.
We've only been using this machine for a week or two, and so far it works great. Our other Bunn lasted two years before it started to leak, and wound up leaking so much water that it became unsafe. Hopefully this one will last longer.