Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "BUNN BT Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home C...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 44% off the $169.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
BUNN BT Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewer, Black
|Price:||$116.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$52.96 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brews 4 to 10 cups (20 to 50 oz.) in about 3 minutes
- Double wall, vacuum insulated thermal carafe keeps coffee warm for up to 2 hours
- Unique sprayhead ensures even, complete coffee flavor extraction
- Stainless steel internal hot water tank keeps water heated to optimal brewing temperature of 200 Degree F
- Double-wall carafe design provides durability and is dishwasher safe
- Reservoir-style home brewer makes up to 10 cups of coffee in just 3 minutes
- Stainless-steel water tank; 800-watt heater and internal thermostat
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: BUNN BT Velocity Brew 10-Cup Thermal Carafe Home Coffee Brewer, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
****Update 10-5-11****Unit has died (heating element apparently went out). Now out of warranty since it has been 4 years. On the one had I hate to spend $135+ to get a new one, but on the other hand, once you've had one of these things, it's hard to go back to the traditional coffeemaker. It did make great coffee for 4 years, and I loved having my coffee ready in just a minute or two. Despite the fact that I would have liked to get more than 4 years out of my original purchase, I will probably buy another one.
My coffee maker developed a leak.Read more ›
I got speed. This thing is fast. By two and a half minutes its down to waiting on the last drips to come out of the basket. The coffee's flavor is excellent, but a little weaker than I like. I upped the amount of coffee to the recommended tbsp per cup (which would yield very bitter coffee on other machines I've had) and its back to where I like it. A darker roasted coffee would also add a lot of strength. I enjoy the fact that the coffee doesn't sit on a burner and cook too. The carafe has done a great job of keeping the coffee hot for hours at a time. I've had no real trouble about the carafe dripping.. this may be because the Mr. Coffee trained me to go slower to avoid such drips.
Another point: I checked and the Bunn filters ARE taller than my others. The coffee grinds do get pretty high on the filter, so I can imagine that getting off-brand filters would get you grinds in your coffee. Just buy the Bunn filters at your local megamart. They're not that expensive. Also, decaf and/or finely ground coffee does sometimes overflow the filter anyway. The manual mentions this and offers a free replacement sprayhead to improve this. We don't drink a huge amount of decaf, so I don't think we'll ask for it.
I've tried some premium coffees again, and am happy to report that they are worth it now. A good coffeemaker does make a difference in the quality of the coffee.
Pros: Very fast.Read more ›
|Length: 4:25 Mins|
One thing to recognize - please follow the initial set-up guide (I briefly describe it in the video) if you do NOT follow the initial set-up you will likely ruin your Bunn and void your warranty.
Things that I like
- Brew coffee fast.... like 3-minutes fast - I have time to brew a *few* pots in the morning prior to going to work.
- Great Taste - much better than the traditional drip-through method.
- The thermal carafe is awesome - Bunn states that it will keep the coffee hot for 90 minutes, but I find it drinkable for much longer than that.
- Doesn't steam while brewing - makes it much safer for my cabinets
- Hot water on Demad - just pout the desired amount of water into the top and catch the hot water at the bottom (great for tea..... although it may be a touch warm for hot chocolate).
- Bunn quality - I expect to own this thing for 10 years
Things that you should know PRIOR to purchasing
- Again, this thing is always on...Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very quick brewing (because the water stays heated all the time). Thermal pot keeps the coffee hot for several hours, even though it is all metal. Read morePublished 16 hours ago by Karen Armstrong
I have friends that have had their BUNN Velocity Brew for over 20 years! I finally decided to buy and I LOVE IT!!!!! Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Leaked from the first use. Easy to follow instructions and easy to set up...just a piece of junk.Published 2 days ago by J
Using BUNN provided filters the unit over flowed every morning causing a big mess & coffee grounds all over cabinet & in my coffee. Read morePublished 4 days ago by MJ Languell
If you've owned a bunn coffee maker before and want one to replace it, you will not be disappointed.Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
My son bought me this pot, and it brews the best coffee, and in only three minutes. It is completely silent while brewing. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Sandra Decker
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated coffee makers in our Coffee Maker Reviews.