Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Velvet Suit Hangers with Extra Tie Bar - (Pack of 50)
|Price:||$34.96 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SPACE SAVING: Domani 75g slim line hangers have been designed for saving you space in your closet while providing non-slip care for your best garments. These hangers are ideal in spaces with too many clothes to hang: college dorms, small closets, large closets bustling with garments.
- HIGH STRENGTH: Domani hangers are robustly constructed to hold up the heaviest of coats. There is no jacket too heavy for the Domani hanger. From dresses and suits to slacks and skirts, the Domani hangers can hang them all.
- NON-SLIP: The surface of each hanger is made with durable black-flocked velveteen, which prevents even your most delicate garments from slipping. Soft-to-the-touch, the velvety hangers prevent clothes protect clothes from any hanger-induced damage.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Notched shoulders allow you to hang dresses, blouses, and other strapped outfits. A secondary hang bar is included for hanging ties and scarves. A swivel hook allows you to rotate your hang to properly position clothing.
- LARGE QUANTITY: You cannot beat this price for a pack of 50 hangers. From college dorms to cleaning out your closet, you will be able to provide a hanger for all of your articles of clothing.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Increase your closet space with this 50-Count selection Domani Non-Slip 75g hangers.
Keep your clothing looking freshly laundered and pressed with these wonderful closet additions. Sturdy hanger construction helps preserve the shape of your clothes and will keep you looking professional around the clock. Durable black-flocked hangers are designed to prevent slipping of your finest garments while being strong enough to support heavy loads. Domani hangers are ideal for all articles of clothing, including suits, dress shirts, pants, gowns, dresses, sundresses, shirts, sweaters, pullovers.
Here are reasons why Domani No-Slip Hangers will be perfect for you:
1. NON-SLIP: The plush, velvety nylon surface prevents clothes from slipping off and onto your closet floor.
2. CLOTHING SAFE: The soft-to-the-touch plush, velvety surface will not damage even the most delicate of clothes.
3. LOOKS GREAT: Chrome finished hooks complement the attractive plush design of the Domani hangers.
4. SPACE SAVING: Lightweight and ultra-thin design - just 1/4" wide - holds heavy winter coats as easily as spaghetti-strapped gowns.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. pare down the closet
2. buy more hangers
I'm really pleased with these, I like the fact that they're very slim, so my closet looks more tidy than when I had all of the mismatched colors of plastic hangers. I LOVE the fact that once I hang an item, they STAY PUT! There's nothing on the floor the next day, and the next, and the next.... you get the idea. I only wish I had known of these sooner. I have spent so much wasted energy re-hanging the same top 20 times because it won't stay on a plastic hanger. ARGH.
The velvet covers completely, I found no flaw with any of the 50 pack I purchased. The flocking feels like it's very good quality, not some bogus stuff that will be peeling in a month. No, they seem very well made, I expect they'll last a long time. That's very important, this isn't something I'm likely to swap out every year. Nope, this girl expects them to last about a decade, or more, without fidgety fingers picking at the coating. I might be the one with the fidgety fingers that tend to pick at things, but I've already resolved to NOT do that, I'm so pleased with the clean lined look I've got in my closet, I won't jeopardize that.
The velvet does NOT shed on my clothing either. That's equally as important to me as a tidy closet rack.
I love the fact that I can "scootch" the item, say, with a dropped sleeve, up onto the hanger, so the edge of hanger meets up with the seam, thereby eliminating the hanger 'bump' on the shirt while I'm wearing it. I did a terrible job describing this issue, but I suspect you can get what I'm talking about. I like to hang many of my tops to dry, and I HATE that bump the plastic hangers make on the sleeve of shirt, where the end of hanger hits.
This is a package of 50 hangers, it's a great price point, considering they won't snap in half like the cheap plastic hangers, plus they keep your wardrobe perfectly organized. Unless you throw your stuff around or plop it on the floor in a pile, then the hangers will simply be ornamental on the closet rod. And you'll still be covered in wrinkles. Your issue, not the hangers.
The only draw back is I couldn't use them for my husbands shirts/ jackets. They are not wide enough for men's shoulder width (17"). I would not use these for pants for slack or skirts either. Otherwise, I love not having to get rid of any shorts and dress because of saving space!
They came without damage and from the seller when promised. Very happy.
I packed all my plastic hangers and gave them to my mom. These just make more sense.
You cut down on space, your clothes don't slip of and they simply look better and neater.
These can't pack/stack much though. If you fold and hang, you're likely able to hang about 4 dresses max before the hanger starts to warp.
I love these and will continue to purchase these for my closet need.