Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vemma Mangosteen Juice PREMIX, 1 qt
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Size: Medium|Color: Strawberry|Change
Price:$93.48 - $123.00

on May 2, 2012
This seems to work for my friend. I have used it on and off and I feel it is a good supplement if you can afford it. It gave me a notable boost during my last illness and I was going to commit to spending over $60 a month but was not comfortable with the fact that they add Flourine.

Then I did my homework.

If you do a search for Vemma ingredients, it seems that you get various different lists of ingredients for the minerals from different associate web sites. Some of these trace minerals are quite toxic.

On their FAQ pdf page, Vemma does not even list the specific minerals. I tried before to get the specifics from Vemma on their minerals but they do not give out proprietary information. Just Google "Vemma Ingredients" and read the older lists of ingredients.

I give this product one star because:
Vemma contains Flouride
They are secretive about the amount and sources of their other minerals.

If Vemma would clear up those critical issues I would rate this a 4 or 5 star product.

I understand that there is no known nutritional need for Flourine in the human body. Only recently the American Dental Association stated that the ingestion of Flourine has no effect on cavities, only topical application prevents cavities. You might want to look at YouTube videos from Dr. Paul Connett about Flouide. This is a very controversial subject.

About the Mangosteen. Yes it may have the highest antioxidant concentration of any know material in the Universe but for $60 I can buy plenty of fresh fruit and get the same amount of antioxidants if not more.

I would say there are no super magical ingredients unless you have a deficiency which I had with Iodine. Beware of the hype powered by the multilevel marketing of this product.

I searched local stores for a liquid multivitamin and have settled on Walgreens store brand "Finest Natural" Liquid Formula Multi Vitamin. $9.95 for a 15 day supply. No Hype, contains my needed Iodine and tastes OK. It was hard to find as it was not in the Vitamin section. Vemma contains a few more Vitamins but this less expensive brand is working to fill in the gaps of my diet.

Conclusion.
There are lots of liquid vitamins out there. You need to read the ingredients and do your homework. It seems you are going to have to spend from $20 to $40 a month for a liquid vitamin program. The $60 a month would put Vemma in the worthwhile premium range if you could afford it and if the Mineral and Flourine thing was not an issue.

29 August 2013
In response to the person who commented that Vemma has no Floride/Flourine, I will post the list of trace minerals that is on the "Vemma_Product_Fact_Sheet-us" PDF Post. The download date is 24 August 2013 ... because formulations change.

carbon (organic), calcium, Sodium, Sulfur, Magnesium, chloride,
cerium, tellurium, Beryllium, Samarium, dysprosium, Erbium,
Bismuth, Gadolinium, cesium, Lanthanum, Praseodymium,
Europium, Lutetium, terbium, Ytterbium, Holmium, thallium,
thulium, tantalum, Germanium, Gold, Platinum, rhodium,
rubidium, ruthenium, Scandium, Silver and Indium.

Look on the second line -->> Bromide, Fluorine ...

I don't have time for a full chemistry lesson but Fluorine is the highly reactive pure element.
Then there is Cadmium. What the heck is that for? Cesium too?
1111 comments| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2012
I have been on vemma for about a month and my night blindness which I have had for 25 years is gone! It's like somebody turned the lights on! I could even see the leaves on the trees. Was not expecting this, it just happened.
I'm very happy with the product. It's expensive but it's worth it.
on August 24, 2012
I personally use Vemma daily, and know from experience that in can help in some circumstances.

For months I was feeling worn down, extraordinarily exhausted, and sometimes too tired to even speak. I started taking Vemma, and within two weeks, I started feeling normal.

After results from an earlier blood test came in, my Doctor said the problems were being caused by a severe vitamin D deficiency because of my nocturnal schedule due to work and lack of sunlight/dietary vitamin D. Vemma contains 250% of the daily dosage of vitamin D you need, so that is why it works for me.

Basically, If you feel tired, sick, or worn down, it could be due to deficiencies in certain essential nutrients. If so, Vemma is one product that can definitely make a difference.
on February 26, 2013
Essential to my health and management of my fibromyalgia. Have tried others, tried to do without - it's the only thing that help!
on March 26, 2014
I've been taking Vemma for 3 years and have been a loyal supporter of the product (I could always tell by how I felt when I ran out of it). Until last week, I had a physical and my blood pressure was dangerously high for the first time in my life. Vemma did not help prevent this and the investment, I would of thought that it would of helped a little. Yes, I'm 47 now and my body is changing but I believe that there are better & cheaper options out there besides Vemma. I agree that it taste good to me but I think that I can look pass that to some better healthier options.
on August 26, 2013
Not only do I now love this product but was very very happy with the level of customer service I received from this seller. I wrote them saying where is my product and they didnt make me wait 30 days like amazon has in the past. They actually sent it the next day and provided a sample of Bode for the troubles.

I will continue to buy from this seller for all of these products once its time for a refill.
on May 24, 2010
The only other reviewer of the product actually rated the Seller, not the Vemma itself. Although Vemma has an acquired taste, I mixed it in with my fruit juices. When I drink it regularly, I think it helps my skin look better. I'm not saying Vemma will do the same for everybody else; I'm just saying what it does for me. Maybe it's the vitamin C and vitamin E in it, both of which promote healing.
on November 20, 2014
Stopped using it. I know this sounds crazy, and it honestly could all be in my head, but I've taken Vemma a few times for about a month each time and every time I get way more aggressive. I'm a really chill and calm person but while drinking this I get easily irritated by things that normally don't affect me at all. People around me have told me I seem different, and it's always while taking this. I definitely notice the difference too. Like I said, I could be crazy and this could just be my mind playing tricks but when I stop using Vemma I go back to the normal easy going person I am.

On another note, the drink tastes like hamster vitamins smell. Yup, you read that right.
on October 13, 2014
Excellent product. I was taking a handful of vitamins and now take just two ounces of Vemma daily and feel great. I have much more energy and I am eighty.
on January 26, 2015
Hello guys, I believe the products are amazing. It has really helped my mom from her malnusirshment. She is 50 and is going through some changes I can defenetly see a difference in her happiness when she takes it and she does not get so mad at me anymore. It is also really good for wrestlers who are cutting lots of weight and not eating right due to that. Has made a big difference in my mood through those days when I am cutting weight. For that reason I buy product for my mom and dad. If you guys have questions let me know way2healty.vemma.com I really recommend this product.