BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 21, 2014
I have seen all the great reviews and hate to give this a bad one. I found the stitching on the sides to be a little bit loose. A slight quality control issue. Hopefully it was rare for these. They are great otherwise, the leather is nice and reminds me of a baseball glove. I did end up returning because of stitching.
on January 6, 2015
It smelled awful and the smell never left. I have always loved leather and have never had such an awful odor when dealing with leather. Also the leather felt very cheap. The stitching sucked as well. I have not one good thing to say about this dopp kit.
on December 29, 2013
As the creators of the DOPP kit tell you, every man should get one of these. My husband travels a lot, and this is the perfect size. The leather is beautiful and the sellers were wonderful to work with. You won't be disappointed.
on January 8, 2013
Wow, these Italian leather good are over the top beautiful and very well made AND extremely reasonable What a find.
on July 7, 2014
Beautiful craftsmanship and quality. I bought the duffle to match and was equally impressed.
on November 23, 2014
Matches the Cenzo weekend bag perfectly, especially after a little wear and some oiling.
Just the right size for a weekend's worth of toiletries.
on February 21, 2014
I have just begun to travel and use this travel bag and so far so good. It seems to be well made and can hold all my personal grooming items with plenty of space.
on May 23, 2015
Smart efficient design. Very user friendly
Very stylish
on January 12, 2015
Great product good quality
on September 19, 2013
Bought 2 - one for each of my grown sons for Christmas..very nice! I highly recommend it -allow extra time to receive.