|Package Dimensions||21.26 x 18.5 x 3.94 inches|
|Item model number||COMINU000847|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SMI6011-V03|
Venom Motorcycle Front+Rear Paddle Wheel Lift Stand Compatible with Honda CB 900 CB900F 599 919
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Venom Sport Bike Dual Rear Paddle & Front Fork Wheel Lift Stand
- Completely Lift Your Whole Bike - Perfect For Home Or Shop Repairs
- Professionally Designed And Full Adjustable To Fit Most Sport Bikes
- Brand: Venom | Material: High Grade Steel
- Compatible with Honda CB 900 CB900F 599 919
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Venom Rear Wheel Swingarm Paddle Stand:
The rear swingarm paddle lift stand is made of extra heavy duty steel construction for a long life, strength and durability. The paddle attachments lift the rear wheel from the swingarm, meaning it does not require spools. What makes this stand unique is what you don't see, the stand is engineered with a leverage ratio that makes it easy and simple to use. The rear spool lift stand allows easy and safe lifting of the rear wheel for for repair, maintenance, and storage. Stand is supplied with four wheels for stability in all sorts of terrain.
Venom Front Wheel Fork Stand:
The front fork stand allows easy and safe lifting of the front wheel for repair, maintenance, and storage. The extra heavy duty steel construction guarantees long life and durability in all conditions. The front stand is supplied with "under-fork rubber coated" adapters as standard equipment, the stand will not scratch or damage your forks. Stand is supplied with four wheels for stability in all sorts of terrain.
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Quantity: 1 set of Front and Rear Paddle Lift Stands
- Color: Black
- Material: High grade steel
- Spools Not Required
- Easy to assemble
- Will lift all sport bikes (within the adjustable width)
- Front stand is placed under the front fork, push down, and the motorcycle will lift
- Rear paddle stand is placed under the rear swingarm, push down, and motorcycle will lift
- Not compatible with single-sided swingarms