Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Venom Pro Quad LiPo Battery Fast Charger | 4 Ports at 100W Each | AC DC 7A Fast NiMH LiHV LiPo Balance Charger Discharger
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Tablet, Toy|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.5 x 7.75 x 10.25 inches|
About this item
- BALANCE CHARGE FOUR BATTERIES AT ONCE | The Venom Pro Quad is a multi-chemistry charger for Lithium - LiPo, LiHV, Li-Ion, Lithium Iron LiFe, Nickel Metal Hydride NiMH, Nickel Cadmium NiCD, and Lead Acid Pb based chemistry batteries. As a battery charger, balancer, and discharger, with 4 dedicated 100W 7A charging circuits, you can fast charge 4 RC batteries at the same time. Use it for your RC motorcycle, RC car, Dromida plane, Dromida car, and or any other RC toy.
- INCLUDES CHARGING CABLES AND CONVENIENT USB CHARGING PORTS | This LiPo charger includes one of each of the following charge lead adapter types: Alligator, Deans, EC3, EC5, JST, Receiver (RX), Tamiya, and XT60. There are also two powerful USB 2.3A charging ports located discreetly on the back of this balance charger to power up other devices such as your phone or tablet.
- PROVIDES QUICK AND SAFE BALANCE CHARGING / DISCHARGING | Charging your 1S, 2S, 3S, 4S, 5S, or 6S LiPo battery and other battery types has never been more safe and easy. The Venom Quad Pro is designed to reach a safe voltage where you can balance charge batteries again, and again. The charger prevents overcharging that would lead to unnecessary wear and tear on your cells. Charge your LiPo batteries fast and easy on a balance charge.
- LOADED WITH ADVANCED FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS | The Venom Pro Quad Charger includes modes such as Charge, Balance Charge, Fast Charge, Storage Charge, Safe Discharge, NiMH/NiCd Cycling and a Battery Meter. The charger's menu navigation is made easy with a five-button control interface and a brightly backlit LCD screen. It comes complete with charge leads for easy charging, Airsoft smart charging, Powerboard, Fatshark, Graupner, Thunder, Hoverboard, Tamiya, and others.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Delivering rock solid, dependable, lightweight portable power systems that our customers emphatically recommend to their friends and colleagues is the Venom way.
By developing our passion to provide customers with an outstanding and unique product experience, we create our own pathway to success, leading the way to further innovation.
Venom Pro Quad 100W 7A 4-Port AC/DC LiPo, LiHV & NiMH Battery Balance Charger
Building on the success of our Pro Duo charger, the Venom Pro Quad 4-port, 7.0A Multi-Chemistry balance charger is the ultimate solution for hobbyists looking to charge multiple packs quickly and conveniently.
Featuring a monolithic vertical stance, this charger saves valuable bench space by providing four complete charging circuits, each with its own dedicated 100W integrated power supply in a footprint similar to most single output chargers.
- Included Charge Leads: Alligator, Deans, EC3, EC5, HXT 4, JST, Receiver (RX), Tamiya, XT60
- Lithium Cell Count: 1-6 Cell
- NiCd/NiMH Cell Count: 1-15 Cell
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
- Charge Current: 4 x 0.1 - 7.0A
- Discharge Rate: 0.1 - 1.0A
- Circuit Power: 4 x 100W
- Current Drain Balancing: 300mAh per Cell
Having four dedicated power supplies in one compact package means all four channels are able to receive 100W of power, ensuring you are not diluting your amp rate when charging two, three, or four packs simultaneously. Discreetly located on the back of the charger are two powerful USB 2.3 Amp charging ports to conveniently power your USB devices.
Menu navigation is made easy with a five-button control interface and brightly backlit LCD screen. All the most common battery chemistries are supported including: LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Li-Ion, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb (lead acid) with a complete assortment of charge leads included in the box along with extra long balance leads to make safe charging in a LiPo sack effortless.
Venom Pro Quad
This is not a toy. Ages 14+
The Venom Pro quad 4-port, 7.0A multi-chemistry balance charger is the ultimate solution for hobbyists looking to charge multiple packs quickly and conveniently.Featuring a monolithic vertical stance, this charger saves valuable bench space by providing four complete charging circuits, each with its own dedicated 100W integrated power supply in a footprint similar to Most single output chargers.Having four dedicated power supplies in one compact package means all four channels are able to receive 100W of power, ensuring you are not diluting your amp Rate when charging two, three, or four packs simultaneously. Discreetly located on the back of the charger are two powerful USB 2.3 amp charging ports to conveniently power your USB devices.Menu navigation is made easy with a five-button control interface and brightly backlit LCD screen. All the most common battery chemistries are supported including: lipo, LiHV, life, Li-ion, NiMH, nice, and PB (lead acid) with a complete assortment of charge leads included in the box along with extra long balance leads to make safe charging in a lipo sack effortless.Length: 7 in (178mm)height: 9.25 in (235mm)width/diameter: 4.25 in (108 mm)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What makes it 4.5 stars, though, are a few minor details: No power switch (the aforementioned Hitec has one). The single display for all four ports is pretty cheap: the Hitec has a much nicer color LCD that shows data and a percentage meter for all four batteries at once (this doesn't have a percentage meter anywhere). And the Storage function is excruciatingly slow. It takes hours to put a fully charged 7600mAh 4S into storage because it discharges at only 0.6A. (The Hitec is the same - I'm not sure why...) Otherwise this is a terrific charger.
If you need the 400W, this is better than the Hitec. If you can live with 200W, the 4-port Hitec has a much nicer user interface. Perhaps the next iteration of this charger will include a power switch, a better display, and more discharge capability.
Then when I got home from running my planes and cars I went to use the charger and the #1 channel detected a connection break. Same as the other reviewers have mentioned. I tried a combination of known good batteries, leads, balance harness, and balance board. Channel 1 is dead on the 1st day if use. The charger is going back. This charger wasnt cheap. I am going to look for the highest quality charger I can find with a separate power supply.
I did like the setup menu, layout. And look of this charger. But it's cheap junk. Do not buy.
By LiquidAlloy on May 9, 2017
The unit is somewhat loud inside when the fans are going, you notice it when they shut off how quiet it suddenly gets. It will Charge 4 batteries at the same time at full power (7Amps per channel) and is as quick as most any other charger is. It's layout is similar to an IMAX B series charger, times 4. Balances as it should. I would recommend it. No issues with seller at all.
This is a very nice charger. It is simple and straight forward to use and works well. I charged my new E-Flight Apprentice S battery, then did a storage charge on it. The charger showed perfect balance cells during the charging process and discharging process. It only discharges at 0.5A though which is not a big deal for me. The charger is well built and I love the carrying handle. I only which they had included a Venom Pro carrying bag for the charger in black with the Venom name on it that would have been pretty cool! The fans are pretty quiet and turn on and off as needed. I don't thing you can beat this charger. The manufacturer gives a 1 year initial warranty; then offers a limited lifetime warranty after the initial year that reimburses you for 30% of the cost of a new charger...not bad!