Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 18, 2012
The only reason this got one star is because I could not give a zero star rating DO NOT BUY THESE ROOF TURBINES. I got them in July hoping to mitigate our cooling bill and the amount of work our AC would have and they worked alright in the summer. When the temp outside dropped thats when the squeek started. Then one of the two developed a KA-THUNK sound to go along with the squeek. I installed these per the manufacturers directions and only three months after being on my roof they have failed. Heres the kicker. the cost to return one of the turbines is more than double the cost to buy it. Please learn from my mistake and do not but this.
on August 24, 2013
I used to install these thirty plus years ago as part of my job so I had experience. They work great to help venelate an area where you need to move air and what's best is they don't use power the hot air creates the wind necessary.It took me about half an hour and cooled the craw space above my garage by twenty degrees.
on October 16, 2012
Ordered two of these. One came smashed, which had to be rebent into position to function. The other came sans screws. One of them also squeaks when it spins.
on October 7, 2015
it is what it is and works the way it should
on September 12, 2014
It certainly gets the job done. It is still sucking hot air out of the attic for the past couple of years
on May 9, 2012
If your looking to cool your attic, these work great. make sure and mount them close to the peak of your roof line(s) to pull the heat out of all your space. These are your typical turbine vents. nothing special about them.
on September 24, 2012
very easy to install and works exelent and not noisy i recommend this product ventamatic ltd cx0012 12 inch galvanize turbine wind

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.