- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00XM0MA2Q
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (452 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,842 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
New Ventilated Weight Lifting Gloves with Built-In Wrist Wraps, Full Palm Protection & Extra Grip. Great for Pull Ups, Cross Training, Fitness, WODs & Weightlifting. Suits Men & Women
|You Save:||$35.04 (63%)|
- FULL PALM PROTECTION * No more torn hands and no more calluses. This premium weightlifting glove covers the entire palm and the thumb of your hand is also protected. Made of Silicon Printed Neoprene, a high quality material which is resistant to water, dangerous chemicals, oils, heat and aging making for a long last durable pair of gloves. LESS RIPS AND TARES, MORE PEPS AND PR'S
- BUILT-IN WRIST WRAPS * Experience these uniquely designed weightlifting wrist wraps that offers both men and women a superior training experience and superior wrist support with each and every work out. Excellent wrist support for performing cross training and Olympic lifts like snatches, clean and jerks, front squats, and other lifts requiring wrist protection.
- EXTRA TIGHT GRIP * Discover the one of a kind palm design of Silicon Printed Neoprene for extra grip on the barbell, pull up bar, muscle up rings, kettle bells, and more! Triple your work load with no rips, tares, or calluses.
- COMFORT * The Wrist Wraps are tightened and loosened with Velcro, providing the user the ability to adjust to their personal comfort. The well thought out open hand design also provides for extreme comfort, giving your hands the ability to breath while doing intense workouts. LESS SWEAT and MORE VENTILATION equals NO BAD SMELLING Gloves, less washes, thus longer lasting gloves.
- Order Now * And If For Whatever Reason You Don't Absolutely Love Your Fit Active Sports Weightlifting Gloves. Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Penny (Or Replace It, If There Is A Problem)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Ventilated Weight Lifting Gloves with Built-In Wrist Wraps
Made of The Best Material Available for Weight Lifting
Fit Active Sports Premium Weightlifting gloves are made of high quality 3 to 4mm thick neoprene, making them light weight and durable at the same time. The silicon neoprene print enables you to experience extra tight grip, which will result in extra reps
No More Rips and Tares
Discover a way to perform Olympic Lifts without using massive amounts of tape. Not only do they provide full palm protection, these gloves protects every finger and thumb from rips and tares.
Built-In Wrist Wraps
They come with built-in velcro wrist support wraps for wrists protection. Excellent for Snatches, Clean and Jerks, Overhead squats, and any other lift and exercise where tape is needed to protect your hands.
Exclusively Designed for Peak Performance
The open hand glove design lets your hands breathe, making them more comfortable lifting gloves. Also less bad smells while working out and when it's time to wash them, just toss them in the washing machine.
Order Now. Order 2 pairs and get 15% off of total purchase price
Top Customer Reviews
I didn't throw them away because they're better than your standard leather gloves (?), but as soon as I find something else, these are going in the garbage.
9/16/16 My reason for looking in to these gloves is because the thumbs continue to rip out during lifting, I have gone though 2 sets of gloves in the last 6 months due to poor quality stitching and Velcro. I have used these for a week now, they are pretty comfortable and so far durable compared to the full glove versions. Although the backing is open your palms and wrist still get sweaty due to the material being used. The Velcro seems to durable and the straps wrap the wrist properly, meaning it is not cheap elastic that over stretches the binding sections. My only downside to this is the pinky loop is to big, I think it is made to have all the fingers be the same size. Not sure the little extra grip things are needed, since i don't see what their true purpose is during lifting. The palm padding is adequate, nothing special. I have a slight concern about the palm padding stitching and its durability. Only time will tell on this though. All in all they are pretty good gloves at this point.
And ... An Added bonus is the customer support that the vendor provides. Excellent ... Exceptional ... The reason that I would make future purchases!
They end up looking like Spider Man gloves and I get a lot of comments from other people about them.
I can't speak to how long they will last as I have only used them for a couple of workouts, but they are my favorite gloves that I have owned.
I'm a chronic gym goer and over the last two decades I typically would replace my workout gloves every couple years. Primarily for two reasons....1) the side stitching/seam of the glove began to come undone creating a whole/gap from the wear-and-tear use. 2) Regardless of routine hand-washing, the stinch from yrs of routine use. Two previous matters that will be a lot less of an issue with this new design.
I've been using this for a week now and your hands feel somewhat naked now 😊 But I ❤️ them. If you're feeling hesitant or reluctant to buy these....don't be. In fact, when you finally make the leap to purchase these and you try them for the first time you're going to be mad at yourself for waiting so long.😱
FYI.....the sizing is true. That being said, stick to the size chart that you use to purchase your previous old-school workout gloves. And if you are a first time buyer use your best guess. Besides, If you guess wrong the return process is sooo hassle-free. I'm 6'7 and a XL size is perfect for me.
Being able to wrap the wrist is actually good if you need the support for heavier weights or want the extra strength that provides. Due to the lack of tightness with the gloves due to there being nothing on the other side it's important to get the right size. A glove like this will not last forever, but you will get plenty of use out of the gloves for what you want with a weight lift or workout.