- Zipper closure
- DURABLE. This Venture Pal Backpack is made with high quality tear and water resistant material, provides extra strength and long-lasting performance with the lightest weight possible. The extra strength provided by the double-layer bottom piece makes it very convenient to carry more load on your journeys. Heavy duty two-way SBS metal zippers across the backpack are convenient to operation on whichever side you prefer. Longevity is further enhanced by bar-tacks at major stress points.
- COMFORTABLE. Breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder. The length of the shoulder straps is adjustable. The chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely.
- MULTI COMPARTMENTS and KEEP THINGS ORGANIZED. This backpack features one main zipped compartment, two zipped front pockets and two side pockets. The main compartment provide enough room (35 liters) no matter if it's a day trip or a week long journey. Two separators in the main compartment are convenient enough to help you further organize things. The two front pockets are good for holding small accessories and for easy access. Two side pockets are good for holding water bottles and umbrellas.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.7LB) and ROOMY(35Liters).A true space saver. Fold the backpack into its own pocket for storage(no more excess baggage fees),and unfold it when you reach your destination. To avoid overweight charge, simply unfold from your checked bags and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- COMPACT. Folds into zipped inner pocket to fit anywhere, and unfolds from pocket to backpack in seconds. A must have for every trip.
More items to explore
Customers also considered these styles
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Venture Pal Large 1 Gallon/128 OZ & 74 OZ Motivational Water Bottle||Venture Pal Large 1 Gallon/128 OZ & 74 OZ Motivational Water Bottle||Venture Pal Large 1 Gallon/128 OZ Motivational Water Bottle with Straw||Venture Pal 32 OZ / 22 OZ Motivational Water Bottle with Straw||Venture Pal 40L Backpack with Wet Pocket||Venture Pal 35L Backpack with Wet Pocket|
|Capacity||1 Gallon / 74OZ||1 Gallon / 74OZ||1 Gallon||32OZ / 22OZ||40L||35L|
|Material||BPA Free Plastic||BPA Free Plastic||BPA Free Tritran||BPA Free Tritran||Nylon||Nylon|
|Features||Motivational Phrase/Time Marker/Large Size||Motivational Phrase/Time Marker/Large Size||Motivational Phrase/Time Marker/Large Size & Straw||Motivational Phrase/Time Marker & Straw||Foldable/Lightweight/Wet pocket||Foldable/Lightweight/Wet pocket/Shoe compartment|
|Target Audience: Adults/Men/Women/Fitness Enthusiasts||Adults/Men/Women/Fitness Enthusiasts||Adults/Men/Women/Fitness Enthusiasts||Adults/Men/Women/Fitness Enthusiasts||Adults/Men/Women/Fitness Enthusiasts||Adults/Men/Women/Fitness Enthusiasts||Adults/Men/Women/Fitness Enthusiasts|
MULTICOMPARTMENTS & ROOMY
The Venture Pal 35L hiking daypack provides several pockets for handy storage and convenient organization. In addition to its roomy main compartment, the backpack features two front zipper pocket for smaller items, an internal zippered pocket, and two open-mesh side pockets for quick access such as guide books, water bottle or umbrella.
COMPACT & HANDY
A true space saver. Easy to fold the backpack to a small pocket(a sandwich size). Simply unfold from your checked bags and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
DIMENSIONS: Fold: 9x8.5x2.2 inches Unfold: 20x13x7.5 inches
Carry-on size by American Airlines for your reference( HxWxD) : 22x14x9 inches
RESISTANT TO WATER, WEAR AND TEAR
Made of high quality nylon material and professional skills to provide you with superb experience!
To ensure the longevity, stress points are reinforced with numerous bar tacks and use 2-way Abrasion Resistant .
Perfect for day trips,vacation,travel,day hikes,camping and shopping,etc.
- Manufacturer : Ventuer Pal
- Package Dimensions : 14.13 x 10.87 x 2.8 inches
- ASIN : B01BY6UCDS
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : April 4, 2018
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fact that it easily folds up into its own pocket was very useful, as I only took a "personal item" sized bag with me on this trip and it didn't take up much room within.
There are a few tears that did develop at the bottom due to the real rough ordeal I put it through, so we'll see how that lifetime warranty is. I'll probably update and add or subtract a star based on how that's handled. Overall I'm pretty happy with this thing though!
Update: The company promptly responded to my inquiry about the lifetime warranty and I was able to order a free replacement. It should be here in a couple days and I foresee no issues with it so I'm bumping my rating up to 5 stars for the service. I'll of course update if anything goes amiss.
I got this backpack for a Mexico trip wanting something that would offer a little rain resistance if we ended up in tropical rain storms... which we did... and it was overall ok, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.
- There are lots of pockets which was super useful and helped keep everything organized.
* The front lower zipper pocket has a smaller separator inside and a additional zipper pocket. This was very secure and really handy.
* The upper front zipper pocket was great because we could fit a few snack bars and our sunglasses in it so they wouldn't get scratched.
* The side mesh pockets were a good size and we easily fit extra large Liter water bottles comfortably.
* The main pouch had two additional subdivisions, one against the front and one against the back, which were also really helpful.
- The bag itself was really light weight
- It folds up to a fairly small size and conveniently zips up into itself for easy packing
- The straps were comfortable and solid and the chest strap was nice when the bag was heavy
- The "water resistant" fabric did help keep the contents dry-ish when it rained or on a boat
- The material was too thin and by the end of the trip, all be it a month long trip but one trip none the less, it was ripped in several places.
- The "water resistance" was really more like a treatment on the inside of the fabric so after lots of wear, rubbing, heat, and, you guessed it, water, the treatment stuff was peeling off all over the bag
- The edges of the fabric where the zipper was sewn on weren't burnt or finished in any way so there were constantly strings pulling off and getting caught in the zipper. I'd yank off big balls of fluffy thread that had frayed off the edges almost daily.
- The zipper cover on the upper outer front pocket would get caught CONSTANTLY. The manufacturer seems to have responded by the overwhelming about of user reviews mentioning this problem, but their solution was to make that zipper cover flat LARGER... That only exacerbates the problem and make it worse. It would have been better honestly with no zipper cover at all and just using a WATER RESISTANT ZIPPER like they do on the lower front pocket.
- Sadly, this backpack really only lasted this one trip, which sucks. I wish I would have spent a little more money on a better backpack.
Recently the chest strap buckle fell off, and I asked for a replacement part. The company sent me a promo code to re-order the backpack for free because of the lifetime warranty. That is fantastic. Simple and easy, no fuss.
While I don't use the bag heavily, it holds up for my traveling needs and I'm grateful for the lifetime warranty. If you're looking to take this on a flight as checked luggage, it will hold up. So for me, I'd buy this backpack again.