- Hardcover: 400 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (July 27, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199277796
- ISBN-13: 978-0199277797
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 1.1 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,271,897 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Venturing Beyond: Law and Morality in Kabbalistic Mysticism 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
"Over the past two decades Elliot Wolfson has offered some of the most in-depth and iconoclastic readings of Kabbalah of any working scholar. ...We need to navigate between the extremes of pious apologetic and moral dogmatism." --Journal of Religion
About the Author
Elliot R. Wolfson is Abraham Lieberman Professor of Hebrew and Judaic Studies, New York University.