Venum Elite Boxing Gloves Boxing glove
About this item
- 3 layers of natural foam
- Attached thumb
- Anatomical shape / Grip
- Reinforced seams
- Fully assembled and hand-stitched in Thailand
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Venum Elite Boxing Gloves
Join the Elite with these gloves, fully handmade in Thailand with a 100% premium Skintex leather. You'll enjoy the highest quality experience, fight after fight.
With reinforced palms, long cuffs, and triple density foam, Venum Elite gloves provide unrivaled shock absorption, protecting your hands and wrists, and extending your training time.
- This product is ideal for striking training (bag work, mitt work, fitness boxing)
- Available in 2 colors to match your style and needs
- Suitable for beginner to advanced users.
Venum 'Elite' Boxing Glove Features
Premium Skintex Leather
100% premium Skintex leather, handmade in Thailand, for truly Elite level quality.
Unrivaled Shock Absorption
Reinforced palms and triple density foam provide unrivaled shock absorption and protection.
Handmade in Thailand
With embossed Venum logo.
Strengthened seams provide long-lasting quality, so you can fight harder, longer.
|Contender Series||Challenger 2.0 Series||Elite Series||Sharp Series||Giant 3.0 Series - Strap||Giant 3.0 Series - Laces|
|Triple Density Foam||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Premium Synthetic Leather||✓||✓||✓|
|Anatomical Design with attached thumb||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Large Velcro Enclosure||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Large Velcro w/ Elastic Enclosure||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Thermal Regulating Mesh||✓|
|Premium Skintex Leather||✓|
|Handmade in Thailand||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Embossed Venum Logo||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
So our "Elite" boxing gloves was fully handmade in Thailand with a 100% Skintex leather conception in order to bring you the highest fighting experience at the best price. We used triple density foam for an unbelievable balanced shock distribution: fight after fight, you will be able to increase your striking level while minimizing the stressful sensation at the impact areas.
- Package Dimensions : 13.3 x 5.5 x 5.1 inches; 1.15 Pounds
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 10, 2020
- Manufacturer : Venum
- ASIN : B086Z7ZTD7
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,296 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) hayabusa - people seems to really like them even though they are probably the most expensive. They have good feel and are high quality but customers said they were much heavier than they seemed. They also don't have a run of variety compared to other brands.
2) fairtex - these were my second choice after the venums. My biggest concern was that there write strap seemed like it was really big and that you could pull your hand in and out of the glove without having to strap it on. I have really small hands and wrists so I don't think that would be good for me. They had probably the coolest styles also and were cheaper than hayabusa.
3) title gel bag glove - these were rating glove of the year in 2015. I don't know by who. Gloves were raved over but had two major concerns. They clocked in at a weight of 20+ ounces each and as I was looking for a lighter glove for bag work, it was going to be too cumbersome and not enough fun. They were 99$ but I said no because of the extra weight.
4) RDX - this would be the brand I bought if I were on a budget. People were very happy with the bang for the buck and there's tons of reviews on them.
5) twins - I didn't really look into these because they just look ugly. Sorry. :)
6) venum - ok so I got the elite which matches the price point of all the other gloves I mentioned to you. I. Love. These. Gloves. First of all they have some really sick designs. But even the pics of the glove look like quality. Just compare the stitching and quality of leather. I put these gloves on with my wraps and have been having a great time with the bag. My hands don't hurt and the 12oz gloves allow me to have enough speed to get in a killer workout but also enough padding where I can hit as hard as I want. The grip bar and the holes in the palm are a good feature so that it stay dry.
Anyways I hope this really helps you make your decision and you won't spend hours trying to making up your mind like I did.
They all look beautiful, but vary a great deal in term of comfort, padding, and cooling.
Disclaimer: I train in Muay Thai, twice/thrice per week, mostly doing mitt work/sparring. I use different (much lighter) gloves for bag work.
I would advise to stay away from Contender Venum Contender Boxing Gloves, Grey, 16 oz altogether. Their padding was painfully (pun intended) inadequate. The heat had nowhere to escape, too, so while the price was attractive (indeed, exactly twice less than the Elites) I could not let my already bruised hands live with them. After trying the Challenger Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves, White, 16-Ounce in our gym I found them to be better, but not by much. I decided to go with the Elites because of three factors: better padding, ventilated mesh, and padded palm. By the way, pay close attention when selecting the options - most Elite models don't come with ventilated mesh panel, only Black/Red/Grey, Neo Orange or yellow, and White/Black/Red do, as of this writing. The padded palm is a very cool feature when you're doing mitt work and both you and your partner use gloves rather than pads. Outside of some Twins models and (maybe) Hayabusa models in a higher price range, this is the only option. These gloves also have very good wrist stabilization.
They're adjusting quite nicely to my hands, and look like they'll last for a long time before the admittedly synthetic leather starts to fall apart.
The Sharp and Giant lines use Nappa leather, but I don't think that matters all that much.
They're hand-made in Thailand, and the craftsmanship appears to be very solid - no loose threads or unfinished surfaces, both gloves fit identically well.
I rotate between my other gloves bi-daily, and there are times when these aren’t used for at most 2 weeks. One thing that I’m always surprised about is, after coming back to these gloves, how incredibly tailored-made they seem, despite being mass produced. They just fit so incredibly well. The construction is also superb; these don’t feel cheap. Now, I own a pair of Fairtex and Cletos, and still—I’ll gladly use these in place of those any day.
Overall, the looks and feel are still incredible. However, even after a year of use, they still feel quite sturdy and stiff, which may be a problem to some with more sensitive hands. As I said in my review a year ago, these gloves aren’t really forgiving for those with heavy hands and poor form. They’re a Striker’s glove. Technical, good form is a must.
Top reviews from other countries
The quality of the material is superb, cleans easily and has just the right level of grip when connecting with the bag. The padding is consistent around the glove and actually a lot sleeker than with some 16oz gloves that look and feel quite bulky. These feel compact and solid on your hands and provide the additional padding a 16oz glove is supposed to give.
I am quite a heavy puncher, and often have an issue with the wrist strapping on lighter gloves that don't provide adequate protection. The strapping on these is perfect, providing the right level of support whilst not being too rigid.
They also look fantastic on top of the great performance so really can't fault these at all. The price I think is fair as you have to pay a bit for quality in particular when it comes to contact sports equipment, cheap materials and production quality is really false economy.
Padding around the knuckles is fantastic and provides more than ample protection.
Quality is brilliant and as the gloves wear in the will only get more comfortable.
I would recommend these to anybody who regularly works bags.