- Product Dimensions: 16 x 8 x 6 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00HW8ZFUI
- Item model number: 0984-16oz-P
- Average Customer Review: 308 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,838 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Venum Elite Boxing Gloves
|Price:||$67.99 - $129.31|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Premium Skintex leather construction
- Specific mesh panel placed under the fist for a great thermal regulation
- Triple Density foam
- Reinforced palm for a maximum absorption
- 100% full attached thumb for a better injury prevention
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Venum Elite Boxing Gloves
Join the Elite with these gloves, fully handmade in Thailand with a 100% premium Skintex leather. You'll enjoy the highest quality experience, fight after fight.
With reinforced palms, long cuffs, and triple density foam, Venum Elite gloves provide unrivaled shock absorption, protecting your hands and wrists, and extending your training time.
- This product is ideal for striking training (bag work, mitt work, fitness boxing)
- Available in 2 colors to match your style and needs
- Suitable for beginner to advanced users.
Venum 'Elite' Boxing Glove Features
Premium Skintex Leather
100% premium Skintex leather, handmade in Thailand, for truly Elite level quality.
Unrivaled Shock Absorption
Reinforced palms and triple density foam provide unrivaled shock absorption and protection.
Handmade in Thailand
With embossed Venum logo.
Strengthened seams provide long-lasting quality, so you can fight harder, longer.
|Contender Series||Challenger 2.0 Series||Elite Series||Sharp Series||Giant 3.0 Series - Strap||Giant 3.0 Series - Laces|
|Triple Density Foam||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Premium Synthetic Leather||✓||✓||✓|
|Anatomical Design with attached thumb||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Large Velcro Enclosure||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Large Velcro w/ Elastic Enclosure||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Thermal Regulating Mesh||✓|
|Premium Skintex Leather||✓|
|Handmade in Thailand||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Embossed Venum Logo||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
So our "Elite" boxing gloves was fully handmade in Thailand with a 100% Skintex leather conception in order to bring you the highest fighting experience at the best price. We used triple density foam for an unbelievable balanced shock distribution: fight after fight, you will be able to increase your striking level while minimizing the stressful sensation at the impact areas.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) hayabusa - people seems to really like them even though they are probably the most expensive. They have good feel and are high quality but customers said they were much heavier than they seemed. They also don't have a run of variety compared to other brands.
2) fairtex - these were my second choice after the venums. My biggest concern was that there write strap seemed like it was really big and that you could pull your hand in and out of the glove without having to strap it on. I have really small hands and wrists so I don't think that would be good for me. They had probably the coolest styles also and were cheaper than hayabusa.
3) title gel bag glove - these were rating glove of the year in 2015. I don't know by who. Gloves were raved over but had two major concerns. They clocked in at a weight of 20+ ounces each and as I was looking for a lighter glove for bag work, it was going to be too cumbersome and not enough fun. They were 99$ but I said no because of the extra weight.
4) RDX - this would be the brand I bought if I were on a budget. People were very happy with the bang for the buck and there's tons of reviews on them.
5) twins - I didn't really look into these because they just look ugly. Sorry. :)
6) venum - ok so I got the elite which matches the price point of all the other gloves I mentioned to you. I. Love. These. Gloves. First of all they have some really sick designs. But even the pics of the glove look like quality. Just compare the stitching and quality of leather. I put these gloves on with my wraps and have been having a great time with the bag. My hands don't hurt and the 12oz gloves allow me to have enough speed to get in a killer workout but also enough padding where I can hit as hard as I want. The grip bar and the holes in the palm are a good feature so that it stay dry.
Anyways I hope this really helps you make your decision and you won't spend hours trying to making up your mind like I did.
Other than that, solid pair of gloves. Great wrist support.
For me its Venum and RingtoCage.