Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves
|Closure Type||Hook and Loop|
About this item
- Breathable interior mesh , large velcro enclosure with elastic for a perfectly safe customized fit
- 100% fully attached thumb
- Designed in Thailand
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Venum Challenger 2.0 Boxing Gloves
Quality lightweight gloves offering exceptional value
The Challenger 2.0 is a lightweight boxing glove designed in Thailand, ideal for beginner to advanced users.
The quality PU leather construction delivers greater durability for high performance usage. Triple density foam meanwhile provides unparalleled shock absorption, protecting your hands and extending your training time.
An affordable glove with no compromise on quality, offering exceptional value for all levels.
- This product is ideal for striking training (bag work, mitt work, fitness boxing)
- Available in 6 colors to match your style and needs.
- Perfect for beginner to advanced users.
Premium Synthetic Leather
Premium PU leather construction and a breathable interior mesh delivers greater durability.
Curved Anatomical Shape
Curved anatomical design with reinforced palms and fully attached thumbs ensures safer striking.
Secure Velcro Enclosure
Large velcro enclosure with elastic provides a secure fit and support for intense training sessions.
Embossed Venum Logo
Embossed Venum logo (3D touch effect) on each glove integrated into high-performance design.
|Contender Series||Challenger 2.0||Elite Series||Sharp Series||Giant 3.0 w/Strap||Giant 3.0 W/Laces|
|Triple Density Foam||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Premium Synthetic Leather||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Anatomical Design with attached thumb||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Large Velcro Enclosure||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Large Velcro w/ Elastic Enclosure||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Thermal Regulating Mesh||✓|
|Premium Skintex Leather||✓|
|Handmade in Thailand||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Embossed Venum Logo||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Affordable but with no concession on the quality, "Challenger 2.0" gloves are handmade in Thailand and the perfect choice to begin to learn striking!
- 100% high quality PU
- Breathable interior mesh
- Triple density foam for a better shock management, and a top hand protection
- 100% full attached Thumb
- Embossed Venum Logo (3D touch) on each gloves
- Large Velcro enclosure with elastic for a better adjustment
- Hand Made in Thailand
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 6 x 16 inches; 1.76 Pounds
- Item model number : EU-VENUM-0661-10oz
- Date First Available : January 20, 2016
- Manufacturer : Venum
- ASIN : B01AUEADOS
Best Sellers Rank:
#19,273 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #18 in Boxing Fight Gloves
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 14-ounce gloves fit me like a... well... glove. I'm 5'10" and about 165 lbs and I'd say my hands are on the larger side of "medium"... or the smaller side of "large" figures if you're a half empty or half full kind of person I guess.
Just a few maintenance tips that I've picked up over the past few months of use:
1. When you finish spray down the inside with a bit of Lysol (or knock-off) disinfectant
2. Next stuff in a bit of newspaper to allow airflow to move through the gloves
3. Don't stuff them into a nasty gym bag, let them air out in your garage or basement
4. If you really want them to smell fresh you can go out and pick up a cheap bag of hamster cedar bedding, stuff two clean gym socks with the bedding, tie them off and then insert like the newspaper up there in step 2. That's a poor man's/woman's glove deodorizer right there (and what I use...)
Cons: If you don't keep your hands up, your opponent will punch you in the face.
Edit: 18 months later. I'm up to using them four times a week. After I use them, I put a thing in the inside to mitigate the smell and I've never had a problem. They frequently live in a bag in my car. Only just now is the velcro starting to have some trouble and no other part of the gloves are anything less than perfect.