Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Venum Challenger 2.0 Headgear
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra lightweight
- Triple density contoured foam
- Flexible two way Velcro closure
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Made in Thailand with 100% Skintex leather, brings you the most perfect head gear at an affordable price. The ultra-lightweight headgear made with Skintex Leather, improves better head movement and visibility of your opponent. Keep your head in the game and stay protected.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Comparable in price to the competition. I looked at a lot of headgear before settling here. I did not need an extremely high quality head piece, as I do not spar on a regular basis. Based on the reviews and the brand reputation, I felt I was getting my money's worth here without sacrificing quality.
- Cool design. You can see the pictures for yourself.
- Comfortable fit. I have a big head - there, I said it. And this headgear fits me just fine. There are three pieces that velcro together in the back to get your fit just right. At best, you can leave two of them stuck together all the time to get this on and off, but you'll need to secure it every time you put this on. I have not had any issues with the headgear sliding over my face. My ears also fit well inside the "ear cups".
- Good view. I've worn crappy headgear that obstructed some of my peripheral eyesight during sparring. The design of this one does not block very much of my view.
No cons that I can think of at the moment. These were able to absorb some of the punishment, but at the end of the day, you're still going to feel punches. I like to think they help with the vibrations that go through my head. I would recommend these over the cheaper brands such as everlast.
-Visibility is really good (I was worried the peripherals would be cut off more than my last helmet)
-A bit big (though the helmet is adjustable, I find myself having to pull as hard as I can to make the velcro as tight as I can, as the helmet moves a lot with head contact). I'm a petite woman, so this might not be an issue for others, but it's not a huge issue as long as you make it really tight)
Great protection, i could tell the impacts were more diminished when wearing the headgear. Headgear is mostly secure in place, doesnt slide as much. Material on the inside feels soft and comfortable. My ears fit well into the earholes. Very light weight. Overall my head fits really well. The colors are pretty cool,
Best part about this headgear is VISIBILITY. It is awesome. My top vision isnt blocked like my other headgears. However, the cheek protection seems to stick out from my face, which can cover some of my lower vision, but not by much.
Really great product at an affordable price. I love Venum!
Overall, this is an amazing product, and is cheap for what it is!
Also, Carlos Condit wears Venum. What else do I have to say?
Most recent customer reviews
Headgear has held up under hard training.