Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 19, 2014
Overall I really like the GI and have had several comments from others that they like the look. The GI seems to be of sturdy quality yet does a good job of not retaining to much of the sweat so it never gets that heavy feeling my other two GI's get when rolling hard. Only negative is that it seems to be a bit small in the shoulders compared to other a2's.
on May 19, 2015
I bought this gi for my husband and it is impressive! Its very thick, and durable. It looks awesome, he gets compliments at the gym all the time. it came with a very cool gi bag. the whole thing is very flashy and cool looking. he loves it. the fit is good and the fabric is comfortable. he has been using it three days a week for almost 6 months now and it still looks new! will purchase from venum again!
on November 13, 2014
The Venum Absolute gi is excellent in terms of design and features. The pants are soft and comfortable, though a bit baggier than I prefer. The jacket is built like a tank with a really nice and thick lapel.... when it is free of manufacturing defects, that is.

I ordered 3 Venum Absolute gis (one black and two blue) and of them, only the black gi had a properly filled lapel. Both blue gis had only partially filled lapels and as a result were floppy and would be too easy to hold onto for training and competition.

A teammate of mine ordered a white Venum Absolute gi and his jacket has the same problem. I ended up returning both blue gis because of the defective lapel.
on March 28, 2015
Gi top is about as heavy as a double weave, so be prepared for the additional weight if you are only used to single weave.

The thickness and durability will allow your training partners to really yank on you without damaging your Gi, however, due to its thickness it can become difficult for people to maintain a steady grip if they aren't used to thicker Gis. Use that information however you choose to.

Slightly larger sleeves than I was used to, but it only made my Exekiel chokes easier to sink.

Once again, be prepared for a thick and heavy Gi top that will get you sweaty and tired faster than lighter weave Gis. Fantastic for conditioning as well as competing.
on March 29, 2014
I would have given 5 stars but I had some trouble with them shipping it out to me. It wouldn't leave the warehouse for some reason several times but in the end I got two of them. They only thing that is kind of annoying is that there is stitching inside the sleeves at the wrists that is very irritating on the skin. So I roll the sleeve up just an inch. These GIs over all are awesome though. I really love them and will buy another in black soon. I love them!
on February 8, 2015
Bought it for my son, and he loves it. It looks great, fits perfectly and appears to be very high quality, so that I expect it to last for ages.
on February 18, 2014
durable gi and looks good, patches are quality and it is not heavy or cardboard like easy to move in and the cut is good for me since i am 6-1, 220lbs my arms are very long but it fit good, official
33 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 31, 2014
I previously owned an OTM GI. The pants disintegrated, literally. Not only is this GI roomy, it is legit! I have used it a few times, but the material is lightweight, strong, it is a badass looking GI. Got lots of complements... Not that it matters.
on April 24, 2014
Came as advertised. Awesome Gi all around. Its as good as the Padilla and sons I bought my GF. Has held up well and continues to get more and more comfortable. It gets a little hot, but nothing I cant deal with rolling for 2 hours. FYI - in case you dont know, it does not come with a belt.
on May 15, 2015
This Gi fits me perfectly, I'm glad I read the reviews and got the A2.5. I would have given it 5 stars, but it is so hot and heavy to train in!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.