- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Centre Publishing (April 30, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 190153412X
- ISBN-13: 978-1901534122
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #769,419 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Venus: The Dark Side Paperback – April 30, 2008
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Mary T Cleary is a former nurse who, after witnessing countless examples of men being admitted to A&E with horrific injuries came to realize that the injuries were sustained following unprovoked attacks by their intimate partners. In 1997 she founded, and has since run a charity (Amen in Ireland) for male victims of domestic violence - just one of the many forms of abuse covered in this book. Roy Sheppard is a former BBC national TV and radio reporter in England. He anchored the early evening news in London for many years. He has interviewed countless celebrities and world leaders. More recently FW de Klerk who was awarded the Nobel Prize (with Nelson Mandela) for bringing an end to Apartheid in South Africa. As well as former German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder and Canadian Premier M Cretien. He has been a visiting lecturer at Cranfield School of Management (a leading UK business school) and specialises in chairing extended, highly complex panel discussions at conferences around the world.
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 22 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
7 Reasons Why You Want To Purchase this Book:
1. You truly love yourself.
2. You are tired of being abused by malicious girls/women.
3. You are looking forward to a new drama-free relationship or looking to propose to her.
4. You are sick and tired of mind games women play.
5. You are considering a divorce but feeling indecisive.
6. You want a better up-bringing for you children.
7. You are looking for ways to protect yourself from abusive women.
I'm grateful I purchase this book because it has helped me find closure with my ex-girlfriend.