Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $120.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Venus Laowa 24mm f/14 2X Macro Probe Lens with Built-in Ring Light for Sony FE
Enhance your purchase
|Lens Type||Macro, Telephoto, Standard, Wide Angle|
|Compatible Mountings||Pentax K, Canon EF, Nikon F|
|Camera Lens Description||24 millimetres|
|Maximum Focal Length||24 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Laowa 24mm f/14 Probe 2X Macro Lens - Front and Rear Lens Caps - 3-Year Warranty
- Focal Length: 24mm
- Max. Aperture: f/14
- Angle of View: 85 Degree
- Format Compatibility: Full Frame
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Sony SEL90M28G FE 90mm f/2.8-22 Macro G OSS Standard-Prime Lens for Mirrorless Cameras,Black
Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM), Black
Sigma 271965 70mm F2.8 Art DG Macro for Sony E, Black
7artisans 60mm F2.8 APS-C Macro Lens, Manual Focus Fixed Lens for Sony E Mount Mirrorless Cameras W/Lens Pouch Bag & Focus Wrench, Black
|Sold By||JZS Camera & Electronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||RAD Savings||Pergear|
|Item Dimensions||0 x 0 x 0 inches||5.16 x 3.11 x 3.11 inches||3 x 3.75 x 0.1 inches||4.2 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches||—|
|Lens Type||Macro, Telephoto, Standard, Wide Angle||Telephoto||Wide Angle||Macro||Macro|
|Maximum Aperture||24 millimeters||f/2.8||f/1.4||2.8 millimeters||f/2.80|
|Maximum Focal Length||24 millimeters||90 millimeters||24||70 millimeters||60.00 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||24 millimeters||90 millimeters||24||70 millimeters||60.0 millimeters|
This is the world's first consumer-grade probe lens which focuses from 2:1 macro to infinity and with a compelling wide angle "Bug Eye" perspective. The wide angle design means much more depth of field at close distance than conventional telephoto macro lens so that more background details can now be seen. The front barrel of the lens is designed to be waterproof and a LED ring light is mounted at the tip of the lens. It can cover both standard 35mm full frame & Super35 image sensor and it is super light to carry. Bug Eye Perspecitve Macro lenses in the market tend to have a long focal length (from 60mm to 120mm) and the subject fills most of the frame, isolating it from the surrounding environment. Our Laowa 24mm, instead, allows you to focus really close (2cm @ 2:1) to the subject, showing a great amount of detail and texture. But at the same time, you can enjoy a compelling wide angle "Bug Eye' view (84.1°) " so that more background details can then be included in the shots. You can easily create a very informative and stunning macro bug-eye perspective that no other lenses can do. The fact that it can focus really close to the subject enables a lot of shooting possibility. 2:1 Macro to Infinity Focus As macro photographers ourselves, we usually face the problem of not being able to shoot smaller subjects. With our Laowa probe, you can now take advantage of the 2:1 maximum magnification to shoot really small bugs and reveal detail
Reviews with images
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Patrick Hangpeng Zhang on August 20, 2020