Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 178 reviews
on December 27, 2014
This is the perfect tote for daily use and for travelling. The outside end pockets are perfect for water or soda bottles/cans. The 2 other outside pockets are sized to fit an i-pod mini in a case exactly! The double fabric quilted straps are nicely sized, and have extra padding at the very top. The inside is lined with pockets for smaller items (keys? phone? aspirin?) and the rest of the inside is big and roomy enough for a full size purse, a 35 mm camera (in its case w/ accessories), sweatshirt, a couple books, and still have room for MORE stuff. The top zips closed so nothing will fall out if you want to slide it under your airplane seat. This will be perfect for lugging all my stuff to and from work (purse, lunch bag, water bottle, ipad, phone, book) too. Amazon has great prices compared to the VB website (although their outlet and sale prices come very close) - the discontinued patterns run a lot less than current ones. I did a lot of research to find the perfect tote, and it has paid off.
on February 10, 2016
Nana loves it. VERY large--large enough for the plane on vacation.
on July 28, 2016
Love this bag!! Bigger than I imagined, but perfect for the gym or weekend getaways!
on May 22, 2012
Wife loved it...much bigger than I thought when I ordered it so keep that in mind. My wife is using it to replace her existing diaper/baby bag. The space of this is perfect for hauling around everything for the little guy.
on June 20, 2013
I love Vera and this pattern is vibrant and the snails are adorable. This bag has held up to many flights as my "purse" carry on, stuffing nicely at my feet, and multiple road trips too. Its great as an overnight bag. I love all the pockets. Most recently it has worked nicely as a diaper bag.
on January 24, 2013
AWESOME, just fantastic.
Love it.
Spacious.
Fits all my teaching materials.
No complaints other than the fact that I cannot leave a review about the product without having to type a minimum of 2700 words in order to be able to hit the submit button.
on September 7, 2013
Was really surprised of the size of this bag when I received it. Love the fact I can put all my carryon items in it when traveling.
on March 28, 2015
This is a wonderful tote! Beautifully made and perfect for a diaper bag!!! It holds everything I need!! I have bought soooooo many diaper bags looking for the perfect one and I finally found it in this bag! It has 4 pockets on the outside and several inside including 2 that r lined with vinyl! The straps have soft pads for Ur shoulders and the zipper is easy to get into. Mine holds 8 diapers that I have in 2 inside pockets and 2 Aiden and anais burpy bibs in an outside pocket 2 aiden and anais swaddle wraps, a pack of wipes, a bath kit in the 1 vinyl pocket, a change of cloths, a wet bag rolled up in an inside pocket and several toys and still has plenty of room and extra pockets for me to pack snacks and a sippy cup!! I have a paci pod on the strap! I absolutely loooove this bag! I got a second one!!! I am using it for my flight this weekend so I will be 100% prepared with my baby on his first flight!
on September 5, 2013
I absolutely love this bag. Perfect for a weekend stay anywhere! Plastic liner in two pockets is a great feature for liquids. Removable liner for easy care and a very sturdy bag. Plus the style is fabulous. Love it!
on October 27, 2013
This bag is wonderful as an addition to my Large Duffel or my small suitcase. All my toiletries and hair items fit into it along with a change of clothes and an extra pair of shoes. It is small enough to carry over my shoulder. It has great pockets inside and out, it is very versatile.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.