Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vera Bradley Cover for Kindle Fire, Indigo Pop (does not fit Kindle Fire HD)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on July 27, 2012
Just received the cover this week, it's beautiful and appears it will hold my Kindle securely. I like the inside pocket area. If it had a little band you could slide the stylus into, that would be awesome! Not dissapointed so far, expect to receive many compliments!
on December 7, 2012
So, there is very little info about this working with the Kindle Fire HD, but I decided to give it a try anyhow. When I opened the item and saw the straps I thought there was no way that it would fit, but to my surprise it did! The HD version goes to the edges and fits nicely (see images I uploaded for reference)!
review image review image
on September 20, 2012
I purchased this Vera Bradley cover for my Kindle Fire recently and have been very happy with the product. I was thrilled when I saw that Vera Bradley produced a patterned cloth cover for my Kindle. It looks beautiful and I've had people stop me to ask where I got it! If there is a downside it would be concern that if something is spilled on the cover that the cloth might stain. I don't know if it is treated to be water resistant. The cover has a magnetic closure which would prevent the front from flopping open but when the Kindle is placed inside the magnets are too far apart and it doesn't remain closed. Those drawbacks were minor and did not prevent me from buying the cover but I would like to see the product improved to be water resistant if it is not and different magnets to be strong enough to hold the cover closed. And while I'm at it I would request a place to keep a stylus. The one major criticism I have regards the price. I think that a price approaching forty dollars is too expensive for this product. In spite of the critical remarks I would say that I am very happy with the Vera Bradley e-book cover and would recommend it to other readers.
on August 26, 2012
Hooray! My New Vera Bradley Kindle Cover is here! I decided to splurge a little and buy myself this cover with my Birthday Money and I am so happy I did. It is so pretty and way more durable than my last kindle cover, plus its very comfortable to hold. This cover can also fit any e-reader or small tablet like the nook or the Samsung galaxy. We even tried it on my mom's Nook tablet and it fit perfectly.

[...]
on December 10, 2012
After looking for several months for a Kindle Fire cover that had an inside pocket but no annoying outside buckle or strap but that was still cute and stylish I found this cover by Vera Bradley. This is by far the best cover that I have ever gotten for any of the three Kindle's that I have owned. The cover is great quality and the inside holds the Kindle Fire very tight and secure. I read on my Kindle daily and have absolutely no complaints about this cover. It is very cute and I have already ordered another one of her covers in a different color.
on August 10, 2012
The Vera Bradley Kindle Fire cover Va Va Bloom is absolutely beautiful. It is padded,very sturdy and the price was great. I love how it looks on my Kindle Fire. This is a must have if you are looking at this product!!!
on August 18, 2012
Poor quality for the price. Flaps open constantly, no way to secure cover. Pathetic anchoring devices, does not keep the kindle secure. Very upset with price and item!
on January 9, 2013
I have the Vera Bradley Va Va Voom bag and I love it. I was thrilled to find a matching cover for my kindle fire and I had high expectations for a high quality product. When it arrived I was very disappointed to find that it was a struggle to get my Kindle into the corner elastic bands and it did not have a secure closure. I don't want loose items in my purse getting into the cover and this product needs a strap or closure of some kind. I went to "Five Below" and got a better cover for five dollars. It has a snap closure. This product is beautiful, but sadly, poorly designed. Not up to par for the VB brand. The bags are so well designed with pockets galore, and high quality workmanship.
on August 22, 2012
I have used black or gray cases for my kindle fire and though they worked just fine I wanted to brighten up my device and found this case. For me, it was a bit of a struggle to get my kindle in the case at first because the cases I've used in the past didn't use the ribbon secures that this one use so I had to do a bit of work to fit my kindle into the corners. Aside from that though, I have been very happy with my purchase.
on October 26, 2012
I love the cover so much! It's perfect for my new Kindle Fire, which I still have a lot to learn about it.