Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 165 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on July 2, 2015
I ordered this bag to take on a 2500 mile road trip because I needed a small, duffel bag that would fit in the trunk of my 370Z. I went with a friend on the trip, and both of us took 3 bags each, so space was tight. I took this bag into the hotel at each of our destinations as an overnight bag and left the others in my car. The bag was lightweight and adequate enough in size to hold the items that I needed for a one night stay. It also was attractive enough to take into 4 star hotels. I also ordered a larger Vera Bradley duffel bag with the same English Rose design, which is beautiful! My only disappointment regarding both bags is that neither one has a detachable, covered cardboard bottom for support--other Vera Bradley travel bags that I have purchased have this. I wonder if this support item were not included with both bags because of the extra weight that would result in additional cost for postage. I ordered both bags three days before departing on my trip, and both of them arrived in time because I used my Amazon Prime account!
on September 7, 2013
Just what I was looking for, like the material and size. Perfect for "overniters". Shoppers should know, though, there are no inside pockets.
on January 8, 2012
size and design is perfect. and this is so light! I am so happy that i got this:)
I think we should call this "medium duffel" because i have a large duffel and my small one is a bit smaller than the big one(please see my pic).
review image
on October 20, 2015
My 8 year old daughter uses this as a dance bag. Durable, washable and large enough for shoes/coat/change of clothes. She is thrilled.
on April 10, 2017
This "small duffel" is significantly larger than the old style small duffel! Bought it as a replacement for an older version that I had for many years and use to carry workout clothes back & forth from a fitness club. It will hold a lot (more than I need) but I find that it is almost too roomy & large for me. It's a snugger fit in the lockers that I use and just bulkier to manage. Love the pattern!
on October 5, 2015
I purchased this specifically because the description noted it had a patterned interior. The bag I received is not the same one as pictured. It has a solid pink interior which I have been told is a bag from the vera Bradley outlet. Definitely not worth the price paid and certainly is false advertising of the product.
on October 30, 2016
This does not seem to be a real Vera Bradley. Lining is a cheap fabric in black, Don't think it will hold up.
on March 14, 2017
This is a beautiful bag. I purchase to use as a gym bag and while it is just a bit large for that purpose; as with most of us I am finding plenty to put inside it! Quality is good and it is very stylish!
on September 23, 2016
A lot of money for duffel that has no inside pockets. And it is actually a large duffle not small as they described. But it is beautiful
on March 4, 2017
These duffel bags are beautiful, and so practical. They last forever
And are great for the kids, too, for weekend travel.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.