Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on July 18, 2012
I bought the Vera Bradley Villager tote in Baroque and received SO MANY complements on my bag! It was the perfect size for everyday use, but it also worked really well as a tote when I was a grad student and a teaching assistant. It is very sturdy, has a decent amount of pockets for storage, and it is easy to care for. Just pop it in the wash (after removing the cardboard bottom), lay it flat to dry, and you're good to go! This is a must-own for someone who wants a purse that can also function as a tote bag for school or work. I could even see someone using it as a small diaper bag.
on June 17, 2015
My wife loves her Vera Bradley Villager bag. She carries it everywhere she goes. She would have like to have a longer strap like her old one. She carries it when she comes to visit me in the Rehab Center. She always has surprises in it for me. She has had a lot of compliments on it. This is her third Villager bag. Her comment to any that ask about Vera Bradley bags is to go to Amazon.
on November 4, 2015
This has always been my favorite style Vera Bradley bag. I was so disappointed when they discontinued it. So glad I found another one on Amazon. Vera bags are so well constructed, and I love being able to throw it in the washing machine (after removing the bottom), washing it on delicate. I don't put it in the dryer I let it hanger dry. The colors stay just as bright. I now have 6 of these wonderful bags and hope I can get them to last a very long time.
on June 15, 2013
What to get my wife for Christmas? She opened it, said it's "beautiful", ooohed and ahhhed over the many pockets and pronounced me her hero. When she opened the smaller package and it had the little Vera Bradley card carrier and billfold in it she gave me that look ..... :-)

If you're stuck and you want a sure thing that will bring smiles and happiness and declarations of your superior stature among men - consider this or a different VB purse. It's amazing.
on June 22, 2016
I absolutely love my Plum Crazy Villager tote! I didn't read any reviews on it because I knew exactly what I wanted- a zippered tote in the same pattern as my wallet. I was surprised at the amount of pockets this thing had and the sturdy bottom. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
on November 1, 2012
The pattern and colors on the tote are beautiful. The handles are the perfect length to carry on ones shoulder. I like that there is a small zip front pocket to keep secure a cell phone or keys that's easily accessible. I also like that it has a full zip closure so things stay safe inside. The bottom is flat so its easy to stuff things in the tote. The stitching appears to be flawless. Since I just bought the bag I can't say how long its held up but I hope this bag will last me for quite a while.
on February 8, 2012
I purchased this in the Rhythm and Blues print, and I love it! The colors look great with jeans. It's a great size for everyday, and I love the six pockets on the inside to keep my things organized! Finally enough pockets for sunglasses, keys, phone, pens, and lipsticks, leaving room inside for my wallet and iPad!
on May 27, 2016
The purse is geourgous! Heather is my favorite pattern. I expected it to be a bit bigger. Overall it works but since I am a mom of 3 i was hoping for a little more space. As of right now its a great purse!
on September 7, 2015
Love it
on October 6, 2015
I love it! I have four Villager style bags and four Mandy style and two smaller ones! I prefer the Villager because of the medical supplies I must have with me at all times. I like all the pockets, which enable me to stay organized.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.