|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$64.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Rows and rows of card slips, two expandable areas for bills, and a zippered coin pouch provide organizational bliss
- Two ID windows create convenience
- Zip-around closure adds extra security
- Care Tips: Spot clean with a damp cloth.
- Measures: 7_" x 4_"
Customers who bought this item also bought
For a high-style look from your clothes to your cash, the Turn Lock wallet from Vera Bradley® is for you. Made of patterned, quilted canvas. Holds your credit cards, currency, checkbook and identification. Rear exterior zip pocket. Lined zip compartment with credit card slots and full length currency compartment. Top tab with a twist lock closure. Interior with full length currency compartment, credit card slots and dual identification windows. Dimensions: 7 1/2" wide x 1" deep x 5" high. Measurements: Bottom Width: 7 1⁄2 in Depth: 1 in Height: 5 in Weight: 7 oz
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00A8P08A4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 16, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Then one day when I was having Sushi, a lady next seat took out a beautiful wallet looked like my kind of style, so I asked her where she got it. She said "Vera Bradley." I have never heard of the name. So I Googled it. Thanks for Google Age! According to the Vera Bradley website, they have no stores in California, where I live, but I can buy online. I checked Amazon for just in case. "Bingo!" there's a store sells this particular style wallets many more designs than Vera Bradley store itself! And cheaper! They could be counterfeit? They could. But I don't care, I love it!