Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Vera Bradley Zip ID Case in Lola
Price:$10.99+ $4.49 shipping

on October 28, 2015
I had one of these given to me in 2010 and it lasted me 2 years before the zipper broke and that was with heavy usage. So I have FINALLY bought a replacement. This comes well packaged and shipped on time. The front clear view makes it easier when being ID'ed because you don't have to take it out. It is wonderful to have a key loop on it. I hook it to my lanyard so that where ever I go I have my credit cards and personals right near me. I highly recommend this product.
on July 18, 2015
I have had one of my own for over a year now, and I recently bought this one for my 10 year old daughter. She likes being able to carry her own money around, and I like being able to slip it into my purse if she feels like not carrying it or she has no pockets.
on December 13, 2014
Pretty clear cut, same as any other Vera
on July 11, 2016
Did quite match the picture no orange or teal color just basic brown with no pattern. That's why I had to give it 3 stars
on February 5, 2017
My second one i've ordered and it's perfect
on May 15, 2014
I ordered this for a graduating student from high school. I think she will enjoy using it when she goes to college. The little purse is well made and has room for her drivers license, a few more things and can put her keys on it if she wants to.
on January 31, 2017
Exactly as described, quick shipping
on February 5, 2017
Very stylish and functional.
on May 18, 2014
I ordered this and in a few days it was in my mailbox. I was very impressed. The case was just as described and it was very cute. I will be ordering from them again in the future when i am ready for my next one.
on August 23, 2015
Love it!!! It fits in my front pocket and holds my I.D.,cash, credit cards and change. Great for work or going out.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.