Lyft BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 5, 2015
Its bigger than I thought. However, i like it.
review image
on July 17, 2015
I love the wallet so much that I bought the purse to match! I get compliments on them wherever I go
review image
on April 21, 2016
Wanting to downsize from a leather clutch, felt this would fit the bill. Being cloth, felt it might be lighter weight. So far it seems to be working. Been carrying for a couple weeks now. Was able to transfer everything from the old to the new, except the checkbook. Makes it to thick to close. I'm afraid it will put to much strain on the clasp or zipper to cause it to break. Has lots of card space and slips for all the extras you like to carry.Got the Shower Vines print as I wanted the Turquoise interior vs a dark color. LOVE IT! Even found a Turquoise Checkbook cover to match. :-) I think I am gonna be very happy with this choice. It fits in my purse better than the leather did too.
on December 2, 2014
Bought this to hold the new Iphone Plus 6. Very nice wallet lots of room and great to organize cards, money etc
on August 3, 2016
Love love love. Perfect for all accessories like ch civil and everything a female shoves in a wallet. I wish it did have a wristlet. The colors are vibrant awesome quality and the front latch is shiny and stylish
on April 11, 2014
I have been looking around this style of wallets everywhere because my beloved wallet was falling apart, but couldn't find it anywhere.
Then one day when I was having Sushi, a lady next seat took out a beautiful wallet looked like my kind of style, so I asked her where she got it. She said "Vera Bradley." I have never heard of the name. So I Googled it. Thanks for Google Age! According to the Vera Bradley website, they have no stores in California, where I live, but I can buy online. I checked Amazon for just in case. "Bingo!" there's a store sells this particular style wallets many more designs than Vera Bradley store itself! And cheaper! They could be counterfeit? They could. But I don't care, I love it!
on January 29, 2016
I got this in the color Olivia Pink, and it is so pretty! Love the pink and green .... reminds me of spring! It has a lot of slots for cards and id. Lots of pocket space for receipts. I like the separate zippered coin area. And the turn-lock is super easy to use and always clasps shut and stays shut the first time (as opposed to snaps and magnets which are a pain). Perfect wallet! Love it! Thanks! :)
on September 1, 2017
Perfect size - I needed something that would fit a checkbook and cash (without having to fold it), and this is perfect. I only have 2 credit cards, so I don't really need a million slots for cards, but I think even if you have less than 10-12, you should be fine.
on June 27, 2015
In general, its a good wallet - but after 4 months of standard use the lining in the change pocket got a hole, so my change falls through to the interior. For a thirty eight dollar wallet, thats unacceptable. My old VB wallet lasted me 5 YEARS.. not four months. Very disappointed. I contacted Vera Bradley online and they basically said "Sorry, not our problem. You need to contact Amazon." Lame, Vera Bradley. Really lame.
on August 25, 2014
I love this wallet. It's perfect. It has tons of spaces for cards, receipts, cash, and it has a coin pocket in the back. I like how the front part opens out for easy access and in the back there is a zipper compartment to store less used cards plus cash and receipts. For once I actually have more card slots than cards which is great because my previous wallets were stretching because I was shoving more than one card in each slot. I got this off amazon because even though the Vera Bradley site had the color I wanted on sale as clearance for $35, Amazon had it for $33 plus free Prime shipping whereas with Vera Bradley I would have had to pay $8 shipping. I definitely recommend this wallet. It's perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.