|Screen Size||7.9 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Verbatim Folio Hex Case for iPad Mini (1,2,3), Aqua Blue 98100
|Price:||$11.35 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.15 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Smart Stand - Stand iPad mini horizontally for watching movies
- Secure Grip - Rubberized material makes it easy to hold iPad mini securely
- Slim Profile - Sleek protective case with soft interior for iPad mini
- Easy and Secure - iPad mini clips securely into place with ease
- Kid-Friendly Design: The smaller size of the iPad mini makes it an ideal tablet for use by children
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Verbatim Folio Hex Case for iPad Mini (1,2,3), Aqua Blue 98100
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Phone Models||iPad Mini||7.9" Apple iPad Mini(Mn-62A-Bk)||iphone 5||Apple iPad mini|
|Material||Plastic||Synthetic Leather||Synthetic Leather||PU|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Lighter than it looks. Surprising light. You would think it weighs a ton by looking at it.
2) Gives your mini rock-solid drop protection. I don't see how your mini could ever get damaged with this thing on.
3) Doubles the height of the mini with case on but you barely notices it since the mini is already so thin.
4) Great textured rubber-ish feel to the case. 100% slip proof, sweat proof, and drop proof. It's got a honey-comb texture which is very nice.
1) A little too much protection. It could be made a few mm smaller on the edges around the mini. Not sure why they made it so that there is a noticeable gap between the mini and the edge of the casing.
2) As of this review $26 bucks is a lot to ask for for an textured soft plastic/rubber-ish cover.
3) When you close the case, it uses a plastic hooks to clamp down so every time you close, you would hear a loud plastic click. Hopefully the plastic hook is soft enough as not to chip the mini's paint over the long haul.
Not cheap, not expensive and a great all-around protection for your mini.
UPDATED 5/24/2013: The cover is made of a soft porous material and after extended usage I find that it is very prone to grease stains.
I find that the heavily padded cases, although they offer superb drop-protection, are so bulky that they eliminate many of the advantages of using an iPad Mini rather than a full-sized iPad. And I find that the "front cover only" cases, while they maintain the slimness and lightness of the iPad mini, do not provide enough drop-protection to make me feel safe in using them.
This Verbatim, case on the other hand, seems to provide the best of both worlds. It is a full case with both front and back covers and it gives the user the best of both worlds. I feel that my iPad mini is fully protected when I take it outside the house and yet the case is slim enough that it does not distract from the slimness of the iPad itself.
The iPad is held securely inside the case by two plastic lips on the lower iPad and one set into the upper center area of the case. I will say that, after having used the case now for a couple of weeks, that the upper clip is not fitting as tightly as it did when the iPad was first placed inside the case. So far, this is not a problem and the iPad is still being held securely...I hope this remains the case.
I really like the "rubberized" feel to the case and the rough surface that makes it easy to grip without fear of the device slipping from my fingers.
Overall, I am very happy with the case right now. I'm going with a four-star rating rather than a five only because of the loosening up of the upper clip holding the iPad in place. That is something I am going to have to watch.
Visit my blog with link given on my profile page here or use this phonetically given URL (livingasseniors dot blogspot dot com). Friday's entry will always be weekend entertainment recs from my 5 star Amazon reviews in film, tv, books and music. These are very heavy on buried treasures and hidden gems. My blogspot is published on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Buying for the second time after using first for over a year and still going finePublished 4 months ago by gjn
Love this cover - it's easy to,use and easy to grip and has a low key yet distinctive look. It cleans easily but this is the second or third I've ordered for a fresh look.Published 10 months ago by Online ordered
Case does not lock iPad. This is suppose to be a locking case. My wife owns same case as hers locks iPad.Published on May 16, 2014 by Kayne
The case came as described and in a timely manner but I have yet to use it since I found one more my style somewhere else. Read morePublished on March 3, 2014 by Renee N Kayabas
Has a weird feel too it but it does fit the Ipad mini with retina display. Protection is adequate in my opinion.Published on January 21, 2014 by K. Miller
Like this cover a lot, esp for traveling. Very good tactile feel from the rubber. thin, so doesn't add much bulk. fold nicely. did i say light? Read morePublished on June 18, 2013 by E. Orgon
It provides solid, no frills protection in a fairly compact, basic package. I actually wish the cover had a little less texture to it but I guess it helps reduce the risk of it... Read morePublished on June 17, 2013 by RG