Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,709 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,822 reviews
on November 19, 2016
Basically a nice product. Very light and thin, so easy to store. Five colors included, good for organizing.
However, almost 50 cases arrived cracked, some actually splintered along the edge opposite the hinge. I have to handle them very carefully to avoid injury (very jagged edges where they've broken).
The box in which they arrived was intact, so they may have been damaged during storage. Unfortunately I purchased in July but did not start using them until November, so I noticed the problem way too late to return them. Perhaps the vendor can check the storage procedures to prevent this in the future.
on May 31, 2017
I bought this pack of 50 slim cases because it looked like the best deal. I knew what I was buying when I placed my order, but for everyone else...

These cases fall in between the paper sleeves and the tradition CD cases. Definitely more protective than a sleeve. I had to apply pressure to the two upper and two lower enforced spots of the case to get it to "click" and close properly. Nothing will prevent the disc from flying out as soon as you open the case. The circular nub meant to hold a disc through the center hole is basically useless. But if you are looking for something to simply transport discs and not strongly secure and protect them- this may be the case for you.
I buy a lot of different television series on DVD and many times the packaging leaves a lot to be desired. For example, I recently purchase the entire series of M*A*S*H - Martinis and Medicine Complete Collection, one with notoriously poor packaging that people complain about. No, after so many years they will not be changing their packaging and in order to preserve the discs it was necessary to find an alternative storage system. I wanted something that would not only preserve my investment, but also cases that I could see through in order to read the titles of the DVDs.

I've seen these cases before and there are several things I like about them. They are solid and slim without being bulky like a jewel case. If needed I can exchange the CDs in the bulkier cases to these to put in my car. I like the color coding (orange, purple pink, green and blue), especially when I'm going to repackage things like an entire television series. I can arrange the DVDs an quickly spot a particular season. The box they come in, although quite lightweight, can double as a storage container until you get something more permanent. Last, but not least, they are quite affordable and attractive.
on February 22, 2017
When I told my boyfriend to open the package for me he saw the pretty colors and texted me and was like IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! so yeah! Beautiful colors, thin cases, easy to store... they're clear colored so you can actually see what's inside. I wrote on mine so I can keep the case for each cd to organize better in my car.
The one thing that's a little annoying is you have to snap it together in just the perfect way for it to shut... otherwise you break the little clamp or just pull ur hair out trying to shut it. But once u find the sweet spot it's easy.
on February 10, 2016
This purchase got me to try Amazon Prime since you must be a member to purchase. Purchased with a thirty pack spindle of Verbatim 4.7 GB DVD+RW. They seem to be substantial enough for storage and transport in a case, and will certainly perform its primary function of protecting the disc.
As an aside, The wife is certainly happy about Amazon Prime and the shipping will likely pay for itself with the added benefit of free movies and books. The Amazon app works just fine with Roku, even considering my pitiful 3 MB DSL internet. That is just sad, but its all there is here other than smoke signals. The only fiber optic here is passing through on a truck.
on August 24, 2017
I can't give this 5 stars because of broken cases. I like these cases...they are simple, colorful and easy to use. I like being able to color code my disks. But five cases came broken in the box...on the bottom hinge. It's obvious that the product was either hit or dropped...but its not worth shipping back for 5 cases and I needed them asap for a project. The shipping packaging was fine...you couldn't tell there was damage until I took off the cellophane, removed a couple of cases and found the broken pieces underneath.
review image review image
on March 13, 2015
Got on an organizational spree and decided to reduce the bulk of my DVD collection by taking them out of the larger, wider cased they came in and puting them into slim line DVD cases. Worked wonderfully. Had DVDs in the TV console and many more in boxes and a file cabinet because with the orginal cases they would not all fit into the console. Now almost ALL fit into a single drawer on my TV console which leaves me more storage in the unit for other stuff. These are colored which allowed me to catorize per my own system based on type of movie (I purchased to cases of these and used all of them). They are clear so you can see the DVD which has the move artwork/name on it. Very happy I did this.
on January 25, 2016
I'm not a times I have reordered these, but I never have to look any further just go through my past orders and reorder. They come in all different types of colors so if I have a collection that I would like to do in all orange, or if I would like to make a series multicolored, these cases seem to be very durable and I have yet to crack one from the side, which is a problem with many cases. Prices great, and verbatim is definitely the affordable choices you're doing a lot of serious burning or copying. Both with CD, DVD, and cases.
on September 11, 2015
I ordered these cases because I needed to burn all of my photo files for back up. I'm quite impressed with the quality of these cases for the price! I alternated colors for fun, but they would be very useful is categorizing your cds/dvds if that would be helpful to you. They are sturdy plastic, open and close nicely. My two year old dropped one on accident, and the pieces didn't come apart, nor did it crack. I like how the front is clear so that I'm able to easily read the labels on my cds without opening every case (or writing on the outside of the case). Would purchase again!
on December 3, 2014
As several others have noted here, this item is unlikely to arrive at your house without some of the cases broken. I my case, 5 of the 50 were cracked. They were all at one end of the box. This item was inside the same box as several spindles of DVD disks, so maybe the weight of the other items cracked the cases. I have purchased his exact item at a retail store and hot had in issue, so you are taking a chance in ordering these, but in this case I really need the unbroken ones, so I will have to live with 10% damage and maybe next time I will look for them in the retail store again. The price was good, and the shipping free, so in the end I think its worth 2 stars.