|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$10.99 - $23.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Material: Grey, Light Brown: 95%Cotton 5%Spandex; Dark Grey, Black, Oliver, Navy: 95%Rayon 5%Spandex.
- Very long, loose, recommend to choose one size down.
- Loose Fit. V Neck, Short Sleeve, Side Split, Pockets
- MODEL MEASUREMENTS:Height:175cm/5'9",Bust:86cm/34",Waist:60cm/24",Hip:86cm/34",Wear:S
- Attention: Items are exclusively provided by Verdusa and AMAZON Prime without authorizing any other sellers. Verdusa will take NO responsibility if the order is sold by fake sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
XS: Bust: 44.1 inch, Waist Size: 35.4 inch, Length: 55.9 inch
S: Bust: 45.7 inch, Waist Size: 37.0 inch, Length: 56.3 inch
M: Bust: 47.2 inch, Waist Size: 38.6 inch, Length: 56.7 inch
L: Bust: 48.8 inch, Waist Size: 40.2 inch, Length: 57.1 inch
XL: Bust: 50.4 inch, Waist Size: 41.8 inch, Length: 57.5 inch
Please allow 1-3 measurement error.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01KH6J642
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 16, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The dress has a slit up each side and it comes just right above the knee on each side. It is a very modest slit. The dress is so flowy that even though there is a slit on each side it doesn't gap open. Right above the slit there is a pocket on each side, a pocket that can actually be used not just for looks.
The dress has small capped sleeves with a cuff and a "V" shaped neck line it is not as low as it looks in the pictures but I would say your average necklace line. There is a little gather in the back right at the waist.
This is absolutely the most comfortable dress I think I have owned in a really long time. It was so easy to get the wrinkles out too. I simply took my steamer to it and the wrinkles fell right out. It is 100% so easy to care for, light and breezy. Just an FYI because of the soft silky fabric it does cling and with the pockets on the hips it can give you a pear look. Make sure you either don't wear underwear or wear full seamless briefs...you will be able to see panty lines!
I received this sample for free. My review is based on my personal use/wearing of the dress. My opinion is that of my own and offered freely.
Its well made, no issues with holes or uneven hems, it is to the floor ( i plan on wear it barefoot or with sandals) I even can gather the bottom and tie it off to the side as I wade in the ocean.