Oven Liner 70" Long Roll | Makes 3 Liners | Verified PFOA and BPA-Free | Safe Non-Stick Heavy Duty | FDA Approved For Gas, Electric, Microwave, Toaster Ovens | Works as Grill Mat and Stove Top Liner
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEEP YOUR OVEN LOOKING NEW. Catches spills and boil-overs. Wipes clean easily. More time with family and friends and less on oven clean up! Resists heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260 degrees Celsius). Dishwasher-safe.
- MAKE MORE LINERS FROM ONE ROLL. The 70" x 16.25" roll gives you the option to plan and cut liners to your needs, reduce trim wastes and get more liners. Long or short, you got it covered. If you feel limited by a pre-cut liner, grab your Home True Oven Liner roll today and get more value for your money!
- ENJOY MANY BAKING AND GRILLING MOMENTS with the 0.20 mm thickness and the patented coating of non-stick teflon on both sides that simply outlast other liners. And with the ability to use either side of the liner, you just doubled the fun.
- SURPRISE YOUR FRIENDS as you use it not only to protect your oven floor but also as a liner for Pan, Cookie Sheet, Stove-top, Fridge, BBQ Grill, Bake Wares. Use it also as Baking, Food Dehydrator, Crafting Mat or Food Presentation Mat during picnics, parties and tailgating!
- TRY IT NOW, RISK FREE with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your Home True Oven Liner comes in a colored box. Great for gifts on any occasion. Get yours today!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SPEND MORE TIME WITH FAMILY AND LESS ON OVEN CLEAN UP!
Home True’s Commercial Grade Non-Stick oven liner catches burnt spills and boil-overs sticking on your oven. No more bending over or using harsh chemicals to clean those burnt boil-overs. Just take out the liner and wipe it clean or hand wash it and you are done!
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR LINER
Do you want to cover a surface and is limited by a pre-cut liner? Or wasted trimmings to trim down a pre-cut liner? Home True Oven Liner comes in one continuous roll of 70” x 16.25” liner. Cut the size you need and cover that long pan or stove top. Have the freedom to plan out your cuts with minimum trimming wastes and get more liner for your pans and other baking dishes. With one continuous roll, you can use it for a unique food presentation during picnic, camping, party, game nights or during tailgating.
EASY TO USE
Using your oven liner has never been easier. Cut the size you need with ordinary household scissor. For electric ovens with visible heating element, place the liner under the heating element. For electric ovens with hidden heating element and for all gas ovens, place the liner on the lowest wire rack and not directly on the oven floor. That's it. It is that simple.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Home True Oven Liner is FDA approved, PFOA-free and BPA-free. Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your order includes 1 Commercial Grade Oven Liner sized 70" x 16.25" in a colored box. Great for gifts on any occasion.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just thought of another way to use them to make regular bread pans non-stick. You could cut them to fit a pan, plus the sides and slice the side panels to make the whole pan non-stick. I already have very nice non-stick pans.