Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 149 reviews
on December 7, 2016
A fine charger for my old school Flip Phone. I would have granted 5 stars if it had an LED light to indicate that it is "on". (I guess I just have to be sure I do not plug into an outlet that is controlled by the light switch on the wall & then forget and flip the switch off.)
on March 19, 2013
the connection on the cord is really hard to insert to the phone and the cord itself is not long enough. The maker clearly went cheaply when allotting cord as it is only 33 inches in length When the phone is plugged into the cord which is then plugged into the power strip the phone is forced to sit on the floor next to the power strip as the cord is too short to allow the phone to sit on my bedside table with the rest of my electronics that are charging.
It really would not not be that hard for the manufacturer to make the cord longer for future purchasers.
The Male connection on the cord is quite difficult to insert without a lot of manipulation. It would be nice if the manufacturers addressed this issue as well. In the mean time, until these 2 issues are addressed I would not recommend this item even at its low cost.
on October 6, 2012
The charger does not fit the phone. The insert on the charger is slightly larger than the receiver on the phone and will not plug in. The order came in a timely manner, but I cannot use it. I ordered another one from Newegg.
on October 4, 2013
The first charger I received was defective and I was disappointed because I have an old phone (2006 flip model) I needed to view pictures from and I was down to one bar. I was smart enough to go to Radio Shack and had them upload the pictures to a flash drive prior to purchasing the charger but I knew I would need one for the future so I contacted the seller and asked that they replace the defective charger instead of receiving a full refund. My new charger works I am satisfied!
on April 15, 2016
This charger was a perfect match for the phone which I found in the desk that was many years old. The charger has out lasted the phone and unfortunately I now have no use for the charger. I would recommend this charger to anyone who needs a charger for this old phone.
on May 11, 2012
The charger did not fit one of the phones listed, the LG VX8300. That was the phone for which I needed a charger. It turns out that LG VX8300 and LG VX5300 use the same battery so I charge the battery in the VX5300 and then swap it out with the low battery in the VX8300. It's not the most convenient, but it works.

Verizon LG VX8300 VX5300 Travel/Home/Wall Battery AC Charger (110-240v)
on September 30, 2014
You know, I had a old flip phone that I lost the charger to 2 years ago. When I start using Amazon, I thought to myself, " Amazon has a lot of things but they won't have a charger for this old phone. None of the leading Phone companies carried one. To my surprise you did! I have some memorable pictures on that phone. Once I got this charger, I charged my old phone right away. Thank you Amazon.
on December 13, 2013
This was purchased for someone else. I checked to make sure it worked in an LG VX8300 (there were some comments in other reviews that it didn't) and it did. So, bottom line, I got what I needed. How long it stands up to use is another matter… we'll have to wait (which is why it is 4 stars not 5). The price was low enough that I purchased 2 in case one had a problem. So far, no worries - which usually means it will fail when I hit "submit" for the review
on September 3, 2013
I wou;d not recommend this item to be purchased by no one.
Why i do not like it because it came broken already.
I did not like or care for the item in its deliverred condition.
I found the item else where cheaper and stronger in it condition.
I rate it a one star,All because thAT it was the lowest possible rating made available.'
And in some case its not good to purchase any where.
I never got my money back ither from this company.
on January 30, 2009
After losing my verizon lg VX8300 charger i looked online for a replacement. i chose this one over others because of its obscenely low price. It was shipped to my house in 2-3 days which made me very happy. Now the charger it self, to me, is not a fantastic charger. but it is great for what your paying for. Pros - it chargers and works fine. Cons- shorter cord then i'm used to, found a couple times it wasn't charging when i woke up. a new charger at my verizon store was $20 i believe, i paid (with shipping)roughly $3 for this one. All in all its worth it, my cons are just small annoyances to me and nothing major. Not bad at all.