|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 1.8 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||22109|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
Have one to sell?
Vermont American 22109 45/60 Degree V-Groove Dbl End Router Bit
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Razor sharp cutting edges are diamond honed for satin smooth cuts
- Radial Relief eliminates friction and chatter
- Optimized hook and shear angles for faster chip clearance and quicker feed rates
- Truest running shanks with concentricity of + .000"/-.001" T.I.R. (total indicator runout)
- Ball bearing guides on selected edging and trimming bits prevent burning and marring
This fits your .
1 new from $3.24
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
NEW VERMONT AMERICAN HIGH SPEED STEEL 45/60 DEGREE V-GROOVE DOUBLE END X 6MM ROUTER BIT
From the Manufacturer
Vermont American router bits are precision-engineered to provide the smoothest, most accurate cutting for all professional users. There are a variety of profiles available in carbide-tipped, high speed steel and titanium coated styles.
Top Customer Reviews
By C. Solutions on July 28, 2007
The pic previewed with this bit is the wrong pic. The description is for a dbl headed router bit. If I had been paying more attention, I would have caught the mistake. I wanted the bit in the picture not the description. The picture of a 45 degree router bit you don't seem to carry in stock, and i had to go elsewhere to buy.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again