Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on January 23, 2017
I LOVE this perfume! It smells amazing. I purchased it after smelling it on a friend. I HAD to have it!
on September 16, 2017
This perfume smells great, got it as a gift for my wife and i will not be buying her any other brand but this.. great product for the price its a steal.
on October 24, 2012
I've tried a few different perfumes before and most of them have always worn off within an hour or so.

This one seems to last ALL DAY. I love it! It's slightly stronger than the others but I really like it.
on June 25, 2013
Oh My Gosh!!! This smells absolutely fabulous! It smells so sweet and stays on for days :) Plus, it comes in a huge diamond topped sparkling bottle which is so cute!
on October 8, 2017
I bought this as a birthday gift for my wife she loved it. The scent is soft and not too strong .
on November 14, 2015
Not a knock off with faint smell. This is the real thing. Great product smell lasts a long time. Love it!
on July 23, 2017
I don't find the scent was as strong as the first purchase I did. The smell vanishes very quickly
on June 23, 2017
Great Item! Excellent Packing! Fast Shipping! Highly Recommend!!
on May 26, 2017
3rd time ordering it and it is the real product!
on July 20, 2017
this is the ultimate perfume